Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
DavidEBSmith
Telephone User

Phone: Motorola XPRT
SU$: 1,813
Roaming lost in the migration - or not?

I have a SERO F&F plan on an account opened in August that just got migrated to Ensemble and I just was able to get the first bill from the new system.

Before, my bill and my account online showed "America - Roaming Included".

Since the migration, nothing about roaming shows up on the account online and the bill says nothing about roaming under the plan description.

However, there are several roaming calls on the bill (Sprint roams onto US Cellular in the Chicago subway) and they show up with a rate type "AM/PU" or "NW/AM" or "AM", the footnote on the bill being "AM - Off Network - Included in America Plan". And there's no charge for any roaming calls.

So do I still have included roaming or not?

Do I inquire with eCare and run the risk that something will get messed up if they touch my account?

Or do I just keep my fingers crossed that everything is working right and keep taking screencaps of what MySprint says every month, just in case?

Speaking of things that don't appear on the bill in Ensemble, neither "Unlimited SMS Messages" nor "Unlimited Vision Access" are on the new bill, but they do show up on MySprint under Current Usage as "Text Messages - Unlimited " and "Vision Data Home Unlimited". On the other hand, free Picture Mail never showed up on the old bill, but it's on the new one.

And the other day the website had a red flag saying my account was past due with a balance of $0.00.

And has anybody noticed that if you poke around on MySprint enough, sometimes you get a page that's coming from a Nextel server instead of a Sprint server, and you get different account information? Like, I couldn't view my current bill from the "Billing and Payment" page, but if I went to "Select another billing period", I can retrieve it from there?
DavidEBSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Roaming lost in the migration - or not?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: