Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 11-19-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Corey140
Telegraph User

Phone: Epic 4G
SU$: 252
Family Plan to a Single Plan?

We currently are on a family plan (800 minutes for $70 a month)but it's a waste of money now because I am the only one who uses but 800 minutes is way too many minutes plus the whole $160 is just a tad too high now.

I want to convert my parents lines back to single line because they just need some daytime minutes that they rarely use since we have long distance on the houseline and M2M when they call each other. I see that Sprint has basic lines for $29.99 so that would be $70 a month for them.

I have 2 lines (1 is a free line from sprint), could I transfer the number to my own account? How do I go about that? Would I need to make a deposit (I have pretty good credit)???

I'm trying to keep my plan cost under <$80 with taxes with UL TXT and power vision.

Thanks for any help, guys....
Corey140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
plik
Cellular Phone User

Phone: Motorola A620
Trades: 3
SU$: 1,010
Send a message via AIM to plik
You'll do a Transfer of Liability to get it onto your own account. Go into a store with your parents and they'll do the credit check and transfer.

When they transfer your number to your name, they should also change your parents' line to the $29.99.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: