Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
liglyrichbich
TheDIVA: Latest Member of Boston Family

Mood: Amused
Phone: 2 many to list
Trades: 1
My Mood: Amused
SU$: 13,532
News Flash: Sprint To Unlock Phones Migrating To Other Carriers

Don't know if this is right place for this, mods, you decide... Was just announced on ABC TV news Sprint will unlock phones bought between 1999 and now for customers migrating to other carriers... Check it further and edit if you want, gotta get some ZZZZsssss...

LRB

LiglyRichBich
Old 10-28-2007, 01:37 AM   #2
Quill
Lyla's mommy

Phone: S6 Active
Trades: 19
SU$: 100,434
There's already a thread on this so this one's closed.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > News Flash: Sprint To Unlock Phones Migrating To Other Carriers

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: