Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-14-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
26kick
Telephone User

Phone: LG Lotus
SU$: 1,199
How do I get ahold of a 'particular' supervisor at Sprint?

A month ago, I had the rare experience of being totally taken care of by a supervisor on the phone at Sprint. "James" made me feel good about Sprint and corrected the issues at hand without delay. Wow, I know, sounds strange but true.

When I asked him how I could get ahold of him, he gave me his 'number', which I believe they call a login ID and said that I could call *2 and get them to email him at that number, and that then he would call me. Well, I need to speak to him again and I did that very thing last Monday. I haven't heard from him.

Can anyone tell me otherwise how I can use that ID number to get ahold of James?

I've been a Sprint customer since '97 and this one of the things that I've found most frusterating....when you find someone in customer service whom you have a good rapport with, you can never contact them again for any reason, even to say thanks.

Any insight would be much appreciated! Thanks,

26kick
26kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
kulnet
Cellular Phone User

Phone: Treo Pro
Trades: 2
SU$: 30,957
My mom tried to do the same thing but the supervisor told her that there was no way they could guarantee that she could get back to them. He told her that it truly is luck of the draw. Or, in most cases, bad luck.
kulnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #3
chamb
Telephone User

Phone: Palm Pre
SU$: 1,445
This is EXACTLY what is wrong with Sprint. You can sometimes identify a very good or very bad employee. But you can never get in touch with them. Sprint makes it very easy for a bad employee to function in the company. A Good employee has to put up with a boatload of crap that a bad employee will push off and ignore. Nobody is accountable.
Make employees give their name and extension number and watch things start to change.

Allow the public to contact a CSR or Supervisor when something good or bad happens.
This would shake up thing quickly. It would also improve things quickly. Make a CSR give their name, extension and their supervisors name & extension upon request.
This might cause havoc for a few weeks, but in the end things would be much better.
Even a supervisor should be required to give full identity and also provide their supervisors name and extension. Why should Sprint keep identities secret. Even the stockers at Wal-Mart wear a name tag. Nothing wrong with that.
A bad employee or supervisor that has to provide their name might suddenly realize they better straighten up or leave. If you do your job correctly, you should be proud to give your name.

Comments welcome.
chamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #4
Iluvsatb
Telephone User

Phone: LG Optimus
SU$: 358
I've given my @sprintpcs.com email address out to very few (less than 10 in 2 years) customers when their situation was a mess and would be really frustrating for another rep to jump in the middle and was going to need alot of followup. That's not a "work" email though - its just from my personal cell phone account but since we are allowed to access Sprint's website at work, it is ok. We've been told that if you work for a real Sprint call center then you get an email address, but most centers are vendor sites and agents don't get personalization (email, extensions, assigned seating, etc) Supervisors do but not agents.

About the original question... if you get an agent who is willing (or knows how) you can have them look up the login ID of the person you talked to and that will tell them what call center they work in and who their direct supervisor is. However there is only 3-4 centers that have direct numbers posted on the phone lists.

GL !
Iluvsatb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > How do I get ahold of a 'particular' supervisor at Sprint?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: