Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 01:32 PM   #1
letsgoflyers81
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: HTC Touch Pro 2
SU$: 1,400
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Data usage monitor?

I know we can access the lifetime minutes and data usage by ##786# but I'd like to know how much data I use per month. I've had my Mogul just under a month and I've downloaded about 2.8 gigs already. Is there an application that lets you track data usage like this?
letsgoflyers81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:04 AM   #2
ImGreen
Telephone User

Mood: Fine
Phone: HTC Arrive
My Mood: Fine
SU$: 849
spb dot com makes an app called GPRS Monitor, but on the website it says that it also works on CDMA devices... I have not tried it myself but you may find it useful.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:19 AM   #3
jason_clovis
Telephone User

Phone: HTC Touch Pro2
SU$: 2,259
Send a message via ICQ to jason_clovis Send a message via Yahoo to jason_clovis
How do the totals get reset? I haven't done a factory reset, but my device is now showing only 17 calls and low data usage.
jason_clovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
Tonydiv
Slave to Technology

Phone: Galaxy S3
SU$: 910
Go to hudson mobile (hudsonmobile.com) They have a couple of great usage programs.
Tonydiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > Data usage monitor?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: