Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 02:26 PM   #1
luv-my-phone
Two Cans & String User

Phone: A920
SU$: 12
Add a phone to existing SERO plan

I am wondering if it is possible to add another phone/line to my existing plan...I have the 500 min SERO now.Would I have to get rid of it to get an additional line or am I able to do both...Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Old 11-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
Shoshana
Cellular Phone User

Phone: HTC Touch Pro
SU$: 8,190
You can't add a phone to a SERO but some people have added a second SERO account. And have 2 lines that way.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
MidwestDrummer
Go Big Red!!

Phone: HTC EVO 4G
Trades: 2
SU$: 21,813
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer
It is definitely posible to have more than one SERO plan in your name. Having multiple lines share a SERO plan, however, is not at all possible.

EDIT: Yes, you would have to switch to a different plan in order to add a phone to an existing plan.

My phone and calling plan or Facebook or Twitter or WDMB
Old 11-03-2006, 03:14 PM   #4
beyer1983
Telephone User

Phone: A900
SU$: 480
as midwest said sero is not a sharable plan. you can have multipul sero plans on your account. and the only way i know of to set up the seros (existing or not) is from the sero website
Old 11-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #5
jumonjii
Digital PCS User

Phone: a920
SU$: 8,583
I have 2. A co worker has 3.

If you find the right rep, you can have them mirror the plan onto another line.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:32 PM   #6
beyer1983
Telephone User

Phone: A900
SU$: 480
yeah but before you call into telesales to have them do it... make sure your not going to general consumer because they cannot do that... its not in their systems
Old 11-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #7
Ronkh
Evil Kraut driving mod

Mood: Menopausal
Phone: EVO, Tour
Trades: 1
My Mood: Menopausal
SU$: 42,558
Send a message via AIM to Ronkh
Sero stuff belongs ONLY in Sero threads in tips and tricks

Thread closed
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Add a phone to existing SERO plan

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: