Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
Sprint Know It All
Silver G35 Riding So Clean

Mood: Brooding
Phone: Evo x2, TP2
My Mood: Brooding
SU$: 3,181
Send a message via MSN to Sprint Know It All
Free for the first month or is it????

Some services maybe offered to you free for a short time period including (vision, text messaging, ect.) The services maybe offered as "free for the first month", "free for 30 days" so on and so forth. These service are in pretty much every case is setup to be free until the end of your 2nd billing cycle. For instance, if your billing cycle ends on the 15th of every month, if you get the services added on the 16th of march, for instance, your vision would be free until may 15th (from march 16th til the end of your first billing cycle which is april 15th. then from april 16th until the end of your second billing cycle which is may 15th. if you had the services on march 15th though, it would be free until april 15th (from march 15th until the end of your 1st billing cycle which is march 15th. then from march 16th until the end of the second billing cycle april 15th.)

this is just an example and it can be applied to any month and the end of any billing cycle. so when u are told it's free for only "30 days" this may not be exactly true. it could be a little bit longer than that.

Plan: ED 1500 (shared), 6pm Nights (free), Airave (free), Pick 3 (free), TEP x3, "evo tax" x 2, 25% Corporate Discount. Total Monthy Bill including taxes= $149.62/mo
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Staff Forum > Archived & Closed Forums > What Phone Should I Get? > Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) > Free for the first month or is it????

Closed Thread