Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 10-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
Diana Prince
Half Woman, Half Amazing

Mood: Lurking
Phone: iPhone 5
Trades: 7
SU$: 16,246
I actually like these commercials. Guess I'm alone. I thought it was hilarious when McDowell says "Greg has sent you a friend request!" James Earl Jones remains silent. I giggle every time. My only issue is the concept is similar to the Moto commercials where that one comedic actor is pretending to be a phone. "Someone just like yer photo, someone else just liked yer photo..."
Old 10-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #17
tmajor
Telegraph User

SU$: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Prince
I actually like these commercials. Guess I'm alone. I thought it was hilarious when McDowell says "Greg has sent you a friend request!" James Earl Jones remains silent. I giggle every time. My only issue is the concept is similar to the Moto commercials where that one comedic actor is pretending to be a phone. "Someone just like yer photo, someone else just liked yer photo..."
That's the only part I like on the commercial. It is funny. However seems like they're referencing how fast your friend requests come in and that doesn't hold true. Sprint needs to catch up with Sprint Speed. Let's not even get into the One Up program. That's a different story.
tmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #18
jessep28
That's Numberwang!

Mood: Amused
Phone: HTC EVO LTE
SU$: 66,718
They could just start dubbing Japanese Softbank commercials. That might actually be funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R30cfdNV3Gk

Last edited by jessep28; 11-07-2013 at 07:09 PM.
jessep28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > New sprint commercial with James Earl Jones

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: