Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #16
some18mybrain
Still Going Strong

Mood: Mellow
Phone: Galaxy SIII
Trades: 2
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 29,551
That is the state of the game....and you should blame the opposing coaches more for that problem. It seems to have become common practice to call a timeout JUST BEFORE the snap of a game deciding field goal to make the kicker waste a "good kick". It's happened 3 of the last 4 weeks in the NFL. But my way of thinking about it is this. If you have the time out, and it could work....why not?? It's well within their right to do so. Sometimes it does work, and other times it doesn't. When you're trying to win a game you will pull out all the stops.
Every smile that lights my face; Every teardrop, every trace; Every secret hidden place; Belongs to you. Everything that's good in me; All I'll ever hope to be; Every drop of every dream; Belongs to you.
Frank and Rebecca - Joined forever on May 16th, 2009
some18mybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #17
Juan
Administrator

Mood: Cool
Phone: SG 4
Thanked 5,213 Times in 122 Posts
My Mood: Cool
SU$: 26,714
This weekend's game of the Cowboys vs. Patriots should be good. Can't wait!
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #18
tbakergobuck
Satellite Phone User

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
The short week will probably hurt Dallas but would be nice to see someone give the Pats a good game.
tbakergobuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:10 AM   #19
some18mybrain
Still Going Strong

Mood: Mellow
Phone: Galaxy SIII
Trades: 2
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 29,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbakergobuck View Post
The short week will probably hurt Dallas but would be nice to see someone give the Pats a good game.
I'm hoping....it will be a tough game, but I remember last year, when nobody gave them a chance against the unbeaten Colts....and they pulled off the upset victory...although I don't think this one will be as big of an upset...even though EVERYONE has them picked to lose.....oh well.....GO COWBOYS!!
Every smile that lights my face; Every teardrop, every trace; Every secret hidden place; Belongs to you. Everything that's good in me; All I'll ever hope to be; Every drop of every dream; Belongs to you.
Frank and Rebecca - Joined forever on May 16th, 2009
some18mybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > The Arena > Football > Mnf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: