Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-27-2007, 02:12 PM   #16
Dragonman
SU Expert judge MAS 2011

Mood: Cool
Phone: Galaxy S II
Trades: 4
My Mood: Cool
SU$: 9,734
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonman Send a message via Skype™ to Dragonman
Quote:
Originally Posted by UofAZSprint View Post
He should spend 40 years in jail for it. As well it's a stupid that you can get 15 for murdering a human being.

On another note, now he failed a drug test, what's next for Vick... any predictions?
That's easy...what's next is a big cellmate named bubba who can't wait for shower time with the famous little quarterback...I guess we'll see how fast he gets out of the pocket now ....serves him right. What a BONEHEAD!!!

Last edited by Dragonman; 09-27-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:31 PM   #17
UofAZSprint
Telephone User

Phone: Red Pearl
SU$: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
That's easy...what's next is a big cellmate named bubba who can't wait for shower time with the famous little quarterback...I guess we'll see how fast he gets out of the pocket now ....serves him right. What a BONEHEAD!!!
Haha! I predict that he finds ways to sell marijuana in jail to pay back the Canadian bank who is filing suit again him.

And agreed he's a complete bonehead!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: