Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-30-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
Two Cans & String User
Phone: lg muziq
SU$: 100
HELP. Tried all suggestions to add 2nd SERO line.

Hi, I've read lots of postings on this subject but still can't pull it off. Any suggestions would be great!

I have a SERO 500 plan that I've had for a couple of years. I'm trying to add a second line for my wife; same exact plan. I've called CS, the Employee line, name it at least 20 times trying to get a rep who would do it. I've also gone to Best Buy, Radio Shack and the Sprint store trying to find someone to give me the same plan. No luck! They all say that I'm eligible to add 9 more lines but they can't give me SERO because it no longer exists.

I know that some people are having luck. Can you give me any more suggestions? Tell me EXACTLY what you said?

Thanks and Happy New Year!
pongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:52 AM   #2
Telephone User
Phone: Samsung GS4
SU$: 1,819
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Glad you brought this up since I am leaning toward trying the same thing. I recall there being a different customer service # for SERO though. Wish I kept it somewhere - just assumed it would be accessable.
Imaginos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
Telegraph User
Phone: Epic 4G Touch
SU$: 256
All I can say is you just have to keep trying. I was successful about a week ago. I called 888-882-4030 at around 8:00pm, and by about 8:05pm I had my second line. When I called, all I said is I would like to add a second line to my existing account and I want it to mirror all the same features I already have. I didn't have to make up any stories or make any threats.

I too called all the different #'s, went to Best Buy, tried the e-chat thing and was unsuccessful. I had to try all different times of the day, etc., and it took some time before I got what I wanted.

Eventually, you will hit the right Rep and it will be a non-event.

Keep trying!!

free2scour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
Livin' my life
Phone: The "Tour"
SU$: 4,977
Send a message via AIM to CHIN
keep on trying, had another line added took me 11 reps
CHIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > HELP. Tried all suggestions to add 2nd SERO line.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: