Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-31-2007, 11:54 AM   #1
Telegraph User
Phone: samsung moment
SU$: 396
Keyboard frustration! Suggestions needed

Ok...I dont like the stock HTC keyboards.

1) I tried the SPB Full sized keyboard, hated it.

2) PocketCM keyboard with iphone skin isnt bad...even tried some of the different skins/layouts which claim their keys are bigger. Still made some typing mistakes. I use this the most though...

3) Touchpal keyboard, the size is great for my fingers but i just dont like having to press the key and slide in the direction.

Are there any other keyboards or recommendations you guys can make?

PimpMyTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
Account Locked
Phone: HTC Titan
Trades: 2
SU$: 485
Try zoomboard. Keys are decent size and it's impossible to hit the wrong one because of the zoom feature.
hippityhoppity is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > Keyboard frustration! Suggestions needed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: