Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-19-2007, 06:26 AM   #1
Telegraph User
SU$: 213
Looking for Suggestions about plan/cell issues

Hello Everybody,

Looking for suggestions about a situation I'm looking at.

I'm about 6 months into my 2 year sprint plan. Have two lines, working out quite well. Even had a few run-ins with customer service, which went quite well.

Starting up a new business, and I need something a bit beefier, looking at the PDA phones. Don't need the full blown blackberry, but something more than just my katana.

Anyone have any suggestions what the best way to get sprint to eat some of the cost?

Thanks in advance!
Racer_Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:32 AM   #2
Still Going Strong
Mood: Mellow
Phone: Galaxy SIII
Trades: 2
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 29,551
Are you looking to change a current phone that you have? Or are you going to be adding additional lines for your business?

If you're looking to change a current phone, they probably won't do much as far as the price on the PDA, since you've only had your phone for about 6 months. You could always call and explain what you're looking to do, and see if they're willing to give you some kind of a discount on a PDA device, but with you being so early into your contract, I don't know how much they're willing to give you.

If you're adding on a line, you can get the lowest price available for the new phone, along with any mail in rebates available. That will of course require a 2 year agreement for that line. If you are going that route, I might suggest opening up a separate business account. That way, you can add additional lines in the future if you need to, and it's easier to write it off as a business expense for tax purposes.

Hope that helps a little
Every smile that lights my face; Every teardrop, every trace; Every secret hidden place; Belongs to you. Everything that's good in me; All I'll ever hope to be; Every drop of every dream; Belongs to you.
Frank and Rebecca - Joined forever on May 16th, 2009
some18mybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:03 AM   #3
Telegraph User
SU$: 213
Thanks. That gives me some ideas.

I was hoping to drop this phone, and go to the next with minimum impact ($$$)!
Racer_Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back > General > Sprint Discussion > Looking for Suggestions about plan/cell issues

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: