Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10399 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #151
chokaay
Now on T-Mobile...

Mood: none
Phone: Apple iPhone 6+
SU$: 15,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
except i lose all numbers

What I meant was getting a "Regular Plan + 23% Discount" is cheaper than any EPRP you can get. You should stick to that. (EPRP plans do NOT allow discounts.)

And by adding a corporate discount on your plan, you shouldn't lose your numbers...
chokaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:09 AM   #152
psixichka
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: EVO
SU$: 2,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokaay View Post
What I meant was getting a "Regular Plan + 23% Discount" is cheaper than any EPRP you can get. You should stick to that. (EPRP plans do NOT allow discounts.)

And by adding a corporate discount on your plan, you shouldn't lose your numbers...
not by adding a corp discount, but i currently have 3 sero plans (1 of them bb) with my corp discount. was tired of the crappy phone selection and thinking of switching to droid(evo)
psixichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #153
elexdc
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 15
New Family

I'm currently on a plan with Verizon and am interested in switching to EPRP plan. When I log into the site, I do not see any option to port our existing Verizon lines over. From the threads it appears that this is possible. Is this something I would do once we actually receive the phones (such as calling Sprint during the activation)?

Since I'm under contract with Verizon, would I be able to do this as well (I know that I'll have to pay the cancellation fee with Verizon).

Thanks!
elexdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #154
chokaay
Now on T-Mobile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elexdc View Post
I'm currently on a plan with Verizon and am interested in switching to EPRP plan. When I log into the site, I do not see any option to port our existing Verizon lines over. From the threads it appears that this is possible. Is this something I would do once we actually receive the phones (such as calling Sprint during the activation)?

Since I'm under contract with Verizon, would I be able to do this as well (I know that I'll have to pay the cancellation fee with Verizon).

Thanks!

Yes and yes. After you order your lines & phones, and receive your phones, and activate your phones, call *2 for Sprint Customer Service and tell them to port your Verizon numbers over. That will cancel your account with Verizon and you'll be sent your final prorated bill + ETF.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #155
elexdc
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 15
Smile Verizon

Quote:
Yes and yes. After you order your lines & phones, and receive your phones, and activate your phones, call *2 for Sprint Customer Service and tell them to port your Verizon numbers over. That will cancel your account with Verizon and you'll be sent your final prorated bill + ETF.
Sweet! Thank you so much. I have been looking everywhere for how to do this. Thanks!
elexdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #156
susweel
Walkie Talkie User

SU$: 2,205
I personally believe Sprint is gonna lose many sero and legacy plan customers. Because if we are gonna pay more we might as well go to a company who offers a better line up of phones and service.
susweel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #157
chokaay
Now on T-Mobile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by susweel View Post
I personally believe Sprint is gonna lose many sero and legacy plan customers. Because if we are gonna pay more we might as well go to a company who offers a better line up of phones and service.

Honestly, I think Sprint may lose a few... but not as many as everyone thinks.

Realistically speaking, we ALL knew that SERO would be discontinued one day (with current users grandfathered in). We ALL knew that no major cellular carrier would be willing to cut their monthly rates THAT much FOREVER.

It was great while it lasted, and the customers who want to continue to save money will stay on SERO. The customers who want cool new phones (but still want to save as much money as possible) will switch to an "Everything" or "EPRP" plan (if Sprint works well for them).

And the customers who want cool new phones (and don't really care about staying with the cheapest carrier anymore) will go to AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile.
The Following User Says Thank You to chokaay For This Useful Post:
dlichterman (06-27-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #158
ZiggyZ
I'm Kind Of A BIG Deal...

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Galaxy Note 3
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 11,659
So how does someone get this program applied if their already a sprint customer AND already at their line max? Who can I call? Also, I'm currently receiving 22% off my bill every month for being a FedEx empl. Can I also carry this discount over as well?

Actually, I recently cancelled my service. 15 years, 11 lines. Boom...Gone...

Last edited by ZiggyZ; 06-10-2010 at 05:34 PM.
ZiggyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #159
diveborg
Cellular Phone User

Mood: Blah
Phone: iPhone 5
Trades: 1
My Mood: Blah
SU$: 27,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyZ View Post
So how does someone get this program applied if their already a sprint customer AND already at their line max? Who can I call? Also, I'm currently receiving 22% off my bill every month for being a FedEx empl. Can I also carry this discount over as well?
Simple answer is: you don't. These plans are only for new customers or people who currently have SERO. Also, corp discounts can't be added to EPRP plans.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #160
djcantflow
Telegraph User

Mood: Crappy
Phone: Samsung Rant
My Mood: Crappy
SU$: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by diveborg View Post
Simple answer is: you don't. These plans are only for new customers or people who currently have SERO. Also, corp discounts can't be added to EPRP plans.
Really? I have SERO now but would like to upgrade to an Andriod phone. I have 2 lines on my current SERO account but would just like to upgrade one. How would I go about doing this? Any help is greatly appreciated as I would like to keep my current #.

Thanks in advance.
djcantflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #161
chokaay
Now on T-Mobile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcantflow View Post
Really? I have SERO now but would like to upgrade to an Andriod phone. I have 2 lines on my current SERO account but would just like to upgrade one. How would I go about doing this? Any help is greatly appreciated as I would like to keep my current #.

Thanks in advance.

If you already have SERO, then you can change your SERO plan to an EPRP one to get Android (while keeping the other SERO one as it is). That should be no problem. Just call *2.

Last edited by chokaay; 06-27-2010 at 01:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chokaay For This Useful Post:
djcantflow (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #162
diveborg
Cellular Phone User

Quote:
If you already have SERO, then you can change your SERO plan to an EPRP one to get Android (while keeping the other SERO one as it is). That should be no problem. Just call *2.
I changed from 4 single SERO lines to the EPRP 1600 plan with 4 lines by calling Sprint Care at 888-876-8381. Took about 5 minutes to take care of everything. Changing plans doesn't change your current contract end date.
djcantflow (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #163
djcantflow
Telegraph User

Quote:
Quote:
I changed from 4 single SERO lines to the EPRP 1600 plan with 4 lines by calling Sprint Care at 888-876-8381. Took about 5 minutes to take care of everything. Changing plans doesn't change your current contract end date.
Would I be able to switch plans while upgrading my phone from sprint.com? Or do I have to actually talk to someone to change my plan?
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #164
diveborg
Cellular Phone User

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcantflow View Post
Would I be able to switch plans while upgrading my phone from sprint.com? Or do I have to actually talk to someone to change my plan?
I think you can switch plans online when you upgrade your phone. I didn't do it that way. I bought the phone online without changing plans to surprise my son at christmas, then called in to activate it and change plans at the same time.
djcantflow (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #165
djcantflow
Telegraph User

Quote:
I think you can switch plans online when you upgrade your phone. I didn't do it that way. I bought the phone online without changing plans to surprise my son at christmas, then called in to activate it and change plans at the same time.
Right on thanks bro.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > Sprint Employee E-Mail Address + CID for SEP Plans (SERO Replacements)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: