Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
QuEeNyGuRl

SU$: 21
Cannot unlock or get past security code screen on HTC Pro

This morning I was checking my text messages and my phone freezed up. So I turned off the phone and turned it on again. I was prompted to enter in my security code and it said it was invalid. I didn't change the code recently and I just typed it in correctly 5 minutes before the issue.

I tried to restart my phone again but it was frozen so I took out the battery. Now when I enter in my security code it doesn't do anything. It doesn't tell me it's invalid or let me in. I also notice my phone doesn't get any signal either. I tried a soft reset and that didn't work.

I tried calling Sprint and just told me to go to a Sprint store to do a hard reset and they can back up my data for me. Is there anything I can do besides a hard reset?

Thanks in advance!

-QuEeNyGuRl
QuEeNyGuRl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
ahfrederick
SU 4 Life!

Phone: A9292 x2
Trades: 1
SU$: 37,652
Send a message via AIM to ahfrederick Send a message via MSN to ahfrederick
IMHO it's prolly best to take it in to the Sprint Store and see what your options are. I really do wish I had a better answer than that. I really do hope you get your phone working without loosing any important data. Good Luck!

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ahfrederick
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ahfrederick
If I have helped you in any way, please don't forget to click the button below!
ahfrederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > Cannot unlock or get past security code screen on HTC Pro

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: