Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 02-12-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Mood: Amazed
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,296
New #More Everything Plans coming

Looks like Verizon has something to announce tomorrow called # More Everything Plans

Plans will take subsidy out of the pricing and bundle with Edge offerings - thank you TMobile

Looks like pricing will be a savings for family plans

Sorry for the grainy picture

Credit to Android Police for the image 💋💋💋
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	45777  

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsRandall For This Useful Post:
w7excursion (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
w7excursion
Hit Boy

Phone: Blk N4 & Wht S4
Trades: 10
SU$: 116,505
Every little bit helps
Old 02-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #3
PokerFace23
I haz the EVOO service

Phone: Evo
Trades: 1
SU$: 16,424
The current rate for Verizon is $90 for 1Gb of data and unlimited minutes and texts right? So if I'm reading it right, it's now 2Gb for $90, and you still have to do a payment plan? But you gain international texts? Sent from my iPad using SU Forum

Edit or is it 30 and 40. Then the phone payment?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #4
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

A wasted promotion...im on to att today!!!

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
A wasted promotion...im on to att today!!!
I activated my AT&T sim and immediately it was like night and day where I live. I live in a small town half between Sacramento and San Francisco called Green Valley. The data performance was cut in half on AT&T LTE in MY AREA.

I have an iPhone 5s so that was not good for me because my other two devices are iPhone 5(s). So it was a quick test for me---When I called to cancel my AT&T I was told I needed to take the sim card to the local store.

The manager of the store confirmed my area was a new area and it would be at least 6 months before they would be up to speed...

So Verizon by default you are still my provider....Had AT&T been half as good as my Verizon service I would have been very happy at saving big money but for at least 6 months I will remain a Verizon customer.

In 4 months I will be off contract so we will see if Verizon will do something MORE to retain me as a customer as my husband's and son's contracts end in July and August

I am very bummed my only option is a company who doesnt believe in real options.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:01 AM   #6
chokaay
Now on T-Mobile...

Mood: none
Phone: Apple iPhone 6+
SU$: 15,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
I activated my AT&T sim and immediately it was like night and day where I live. I live in a small town half between Sacramento and San Francisco called Green Valley. The data performance was cut in half on AT&T LTE in MY AREA.

I have an iPhone 5s so that was not good for me because my other two devices are iPhone 5(s). So it was a quick test for me---When I called to cancel my AT&T I was told I needed to take the sim card to the local store.

The manager of the store confirmed my area was a new area and it would be at least 6 months before they would be up to speed...

So Verizon by default you are still my provider....Had AT&T been half as good as my Verizon service I would have been very happy at saving big money but for at least 6 months I will remain a Verizon customer.

In 4 months I will be off contract so we will see if Verizon will do something MORE to retain me as a customer as my husband's and son's contracts end in July and August

I am very bummed my only option is a company who doesnt believe in real options.

Looks like I'm (sort of) in the same boat as you... currently on Verizon but looking to switch to AT&T (or another carrier).

My parents moved to a neighborhood where Verizon is the best carrier hands down with all other carriers virtually non-existent (thanks to NIMBY's). Naturally, that basically made my choice for me as far as family plans go, so when Sprint went downhill we switched from Sprint to Verizon.

Fast-forward to 1.25 years into my 2 year contract, all of a sudden Verizon's voice service at my house (and surrounding 1/3 block) became unusable. I still get 4 bars inside and out, and data and texting work fine (although slow at times), but for voice calls (whether made or received) would drop within 5-30 seconds. On rare instances, I can talk to maybe up to 5 minutes before it drops.

Already opened 2 trouble tickets within the last 3 months for the same issue, had a Network Engineer come to my house to take readings and file a report (which essentially said this was a "population dense" area and this situation could be a result of it), bought TWO (2) Network Extenders from Verizon to cover my house (which in some cases actually made the issue worse now that our phones keep flip-flopping between being connected to the Network Extender within close proximity... and then connected to the cell tower with 4 bars when phones are moved far enough away from the Network Extenders where the tower's signal strength is stronger).

After the 3rd call, Verizon tried to be helpful and said there was a new tower going up in my area (but that it might take a while since the completion date is "TBD"). Ultimately they agreed to waive ETF on my 5 lines, and I was thinking about porting my lines to AT&T... but after reading some reviews of my area, looking at Rootmetrics and Open Signal, and talking with a few friends with AT&T, now I'm not so sure that would be a wise decision (especially since it effectively leaves my parents without cellular service at their home).

For Orange County at least, it seems like Verizon still has the widest coverage and best building penetration in the most places (with AT&T at a noticeable second followed closely by T-mobile in many areas... and in many areas the ranks are reversed). Sprint is dead last with unusable data and coverage, so going back to Sprint isn't even an option (before 2009-2010 they were great... then took a huge nose dive soon after).

I hate to continue to pay $340/mo for Verizon service that works in most places... EXCEPT for my house. But that may still be the case until someone else can offer better coverage where both my parents and I need it.
chokaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:51 AM   #7
tbakergobuck
Satellite Phone User

Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
SU$: 189,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokaay View Post
I hate to continue to pay $340/mo for Verizon service that works in most places... EXCEPT for my house. But that may still be the case until someone else can offer better coverage where both my parents and I need it.
$340/mo. ^ Yikes
tbakergobuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:37 AM   #8
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Turns out my ATT sim was not provisioned right and thats why my data and dropped calls were happening on ATT.

I did another test and service was flawless. Offically ported my 3 lines to ATT 3 days ago= different in my bill is $80 a month.

Old 03-23-2014, 03:38 PM   #9
The SPCS Guy
Yup...Still With Sprint... ImmaTwiztedOne!

Phone: Galaxy Note 4™
Trades: 1
SU$: 10,113
Send a message via Skype™ to The SPCS Guy
Congrats MsRandall!
Customizations:AppBrain Apps
The SPCS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:34 AM   #10
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SPCS Guy View Post
Congrats MsRandall!
Thank you I like saving money - more money to shop with

Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Verizon Discussion > New #More Everything Plans coming

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: