Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
Beer Abuser
Buck extra the worth always is beer good
 
Beer Abuser's Avatar
 
Mood: Buzzed
Join Date: Aug 6, '08
Location: Bay Area...
Posts: 7,390
Phone: HTC PC36100
Thanks: 150
Thanked 542 Times in 423 Posts
My Mood: Buzzed
SU$: 64,513
Verizon 'Max' Offer....

:/

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/08...nt-dont-do-it/

Sent from my HTC One using SprintUsers Forum
__________________

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Beer Abuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
Euphorian
Account Inactive
 
Euphorian's Avatar
 
Mood: Twisted
Join Date: May 22, '11
Location: DA `BURGH , PA
Posts: 6,971
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
Thanks: 360
Thanked 400 Times in 356 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
NO WAY !
That phone isn't that good !
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
SLME
Satellite Phone User
 
SLME's Avatar
 
Mood: Happy
Join Date: Sep 18, '05
Location: LaLa Land
Posts: 13,675
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
Thanks: 203
Thanked 371 Times in 309 Posts
My Mood: Happy
SU$: 57,596
Verizon "MAX" or is that max out your wallet in the process?!?!
__________________
SU is slowly dying, and soon all things must come to an end.
SLME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #4
Euphorian
Account Inactive
 
Euphorian's Avatar
 
Mood: Twisted
Join Date: May 22, '11
Location: DA `BURGH , PA
Posts: 6,971
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
Thanks: 360
Thanked 400 Times in 356 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLME View Post
Verizon "MAX" or is that max out your wallet in the process?!?!
Verizon is making money off of people's stupidity !
All those people will regret this decision.
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator
 
MsRandall's Avatar
 
Mood: Amazed
Join Date: Aug 19, '02
Location: The "Bay Area" Baby!
Posts: 10,758
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
Thanks: 56
Thanked 358 Times in 242 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorian View Post
Verizon is making money off of people's stupidity !
All those people will regret this decision.
I think unlimited data will be killed late next year anyway....
__________________
A Happy Verizon customer as of 7/16/12 - Our romance is sooo sweet Enjoying my iPhone 6s+ 128gb Space Grey.


Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
Euphorian
Account Inactive
 
Euphorian's Avatar
 
Mood: Twisted
Join Date: May 22, '11
Location: DA `BURGH , PA
Posts: 6,971
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
Thanks: 360
Thanked 400 Times in 356 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
I think unlimited data will be killed late next year anyway....
Agreed ..
I bet Sprint gets their towers upgraded and there goes Unlimited data.
I hope they back it all up with quality and not hype!

Someone needs to put Verizon in their place! It'll happen one day ..
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator
 
MsRandall's Avatar
 
Mood: Amazed
Join Date: Aug 19, '02
Location: The "Bay Area" Baby!
Posts: 10,758
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
Thanks: 56
Thanked 358 Times in 242 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorian View Post
Agreed ..
I bet Sprint gets their towers upgraded and there goes Unlimited data.
I hope they back it all up with quality and not hype!

Someone needs to put Verizon in their place! It'll happen one day ..
I hope it happens but my opinion is by the time Sprint is a REAL competitor of Verizon they will be half way finished with VOlte....I have noticed in my area the towers near my home have been providing me higher speeds than the normal 20Mbps I expect...last week I was getting 30- 50Mbps. This week the same....Verizon is high pricewise but I have experienced nothing but awesome service for 15 months I have been a customer.
__________________
A Happy Verizon customer as of 7/16/12 - Our romance is sooo sweet Enjoying my iPhone 6s+ 128gb Space Grey.


Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Euphorian
Account Inactive
 
Euphorian's Avatar
 
Mood: Twisted
Join Date: May 22, '11
Location: DA `BURGH , PA
Posts: 6,971
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
Thanks: 360
Thanked 400 Times in 356 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
I hope it happens but my opinion is by the time Sprint is a REAL competitor of Verizon they will be half way finished with VOlte....I have noticed in my area the towers near my home have been providing me higher speeds than the normal 20Mbps I expect...last week I was getting 30- 50Mbps. This week the same....Verizon is high pricewise but I have experienced nothing but awesome service for 15 months I have been a customer.
Yea
No doubt that Verizon has good service but you'll pay big for it.
You get what you pay for- but they're ridiculous! Especially if you're a power user!
To think that people would trade a device (That will fade away in under 6months) for unlimited data is nuts!
That's the only way I'd go with Verizon. (If they still had unlimited data..)
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator
 
MsRandall's Avatar
 
Mood: Amazed
Join Date: Aug 19, '02
Location: The "Bay Area" Baby!
Posts: 10,758
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
Thanks: 56
Thanked 358 Times in 242 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorian View Post
Yea
No doubt that Verizon has good service but you'll pay big for it.
You get what you pay for- but they're ridiculous! Especially if you're a power user!
To think that people would trade a device (That will fade away in under 6months) for unlimited data is nuts!
That's the only way I'd go with Verizon. (If they still had unlimited data..)
Well I wont use their early upgrade scam- I am 10 months from an upgrade and I will add a line before utilizing the edge upgrade
__________________
A Happy Verizon customer as of 7/16/12 - Our romance is sooo sweet Enjoying my iPhone 6s+ 128gb Space Grey.


Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #10
Euphorian
Account Inactive
 
Euphorian's Avatar
 
Mood: Twisted
Join Date: May 22, '11
Location: DA `BURGH , PA
Posts: 6,971
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
Thanks: 360
Thanked 400 Times in 356 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post

Well I wont use their early upgrade scam- I am 10 months from an upgrade and I will add a line before utilizing the edge upgrade
It's still a better deal if you have unlimited. Family plans usually do get better rates.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using SprintUsers Forum
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
BZap49
Cellular Phone User
 
BZap49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 24, '11
Posts: 2,229
Thanks: 145
Thanked 273 Times in 200 Posts
SU$: 28,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorian View Post
NO WAY !
That phone isn't that good !
It's not for just one phone. You could get your Messiah Phone...I mean Note whatever...on it.
BZap49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #12
Euphorian
Account Inactive
 
Euphorian's Avatar
 
Mood: Twisted
Join Date: May 22, '11
Location: DA `BURGH , PA
Posts: 6,971
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
Thanks: 360
Thanked 400 Times in 356 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZap49 View Post

It's not for just one phone. You could get your Messiah Phone...I mean Note whatever...on it.
Whatever line up of phones they have is still not worth it !

It's also why you own a Samsung device!
I don't see you throwing it away!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using SprintUsers Forum
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Verizon Discussion > Verizon 'Max' Offer....

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Verizon and CBS reach retransmission and programming agreements... SLME The Tech News Desk 0 01-16-2009 01:59 AM
Verizon trying to offer push to talk??! deebrown Other Carriers & MVNOs 61 04-10-2008 10:45 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:07 AM.


- SprintUsers.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sprint PCS -