Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
cage47
Telephone User

SU$: 1,615
Is there a problem with SU's Focus uploader?

I've been trying today to get a ringtone I created uploaded using focus. I created a qcp file that is only 10 seconds long. The filename has no spaces. I use the uploader and the uploader sends the link to my Reclaim. But when I browse to the page to download the ringer I keep getting an error message saying that page can not be displayed. What is the issue? I've checked other sites and my internet isn't crapping out. And I can browse to the actual SU site on the phone. I've sent the link 3 times and each time the same result.
cage47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
cage47
Telephone User

SU$: 1,615
OK MOds, I didn't see the focus forum. This can be moved there. Admins, any answers to this?
cage47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:28 PM   #3
Dashacheal
Telegraph User

Phone: DashachealTO
SU$: 239
Is there a problem with SUs Focus uploader

Hi everyone,

Looking for a focus ST head unit that has a reverse cam, any idea where I can find one?

Thanks
Dashacheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Introductions > Site News & Feedback > Focus Tool > Is there a problem with SU's Focus uploader?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: