Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
gwmac
Tricorder user

Phone: Gold iPhone 5s
SU$: 32,382
Picture Mail G67 error finally solved

I am starting this thread to possibly help others save many hours on the phone with tech support going through numerous restarts and programming tips that will not fix the problem. My new HTC Touch Pro apparently was not programmed properly at Best Buy so I had a number of issues. These included no internet over Sprint and no picture mail.

After three phone calls lasting around 3 hours they finally got the internet working again by me editing some items in one of the hidden menus, but they still could not solve my picture mail issue. I kept jetting G67 and G1000 error messages.

I realized it might not be a problem with my phone when I tried to log on to the picture mail website and it said my picture mail was about to expire and I could add this for $5 a month. My SERO plan already includes picture mail for free so instead of calling tech support again, I called the SERO CS and she agreed that something was not right. She discovered that apparently the code number for my old phone, a Samsung A900, for picture mail would not work for my new HTC Touch Pro. She erased all the old codes for my SERO plan and entered them again with the updated codes and about one hour later my picture mail was finally working again. The website also started working again without the expiration warning or asking me to add it for $5. I confirmed with her that my plan was still the exact same as it was before only with updated code numbers.

So if anyone is getting G67 or G1000 errors for picture mail and you are sure you have picture mail in your plan, this might solve your problem.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
jupiter600
Telegraph User

Phone: 3g
SU$: 271
I got that, but just kept trying and eventually error went away and picturemail worked
jupiter600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > Picture Mail G67 error finally solved

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: