Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 11-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Phabletguy
Telegraph User

SU$: 383
Download to sd card or internal memory?

Got my new Note 2 last week and installed the 16gb card from my Epic 4G until I get a new 64gb card. I downloaded an app from Samsung market called YouTube video downloader that is supposed to download videos to the sd card but they're all downloading to the internal memory instead. I can't find any settings on the app or the phone to change this. Any ideas?
Phabletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
dvdmon
Telephone User

Phone: Evo 3D
SU$: 1,778
Send a message via AIM to dvdmon Send a message via MSN to dvdmon Send a message via Yahoo to dvdmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phabletguy View Post
Got my new Note 2 last week and installed the 16gb card from my Epic 4G until I get a new 64gb card. I downloaded an app from Samsung market called YouTube video downloader that is supposed to download videos to the sd card but they're all downloading to the internal memory instead. I can't find any settings on the app or the phone to change this. Any ideas?
My guess is that it hasn't been updated for Jellybean...
dvdmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
Euphorian
Account Inactive

Mood: Twisted
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
You could always transfer the media from internal storage to external storage using a file browser.
I would use "Astro".
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
w7excursion
Hit Boy

Phone: 007 S4
Trades: 10
SU$: 114,946
The remainder of your 16gb is labeled sd card storage so it's correct.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: