Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-15-2005, 11:40 PM   #1
newyorkrunaway1
Telephone User

Phone: Samsung A900
SU$: 294
Send a message via AIM to newyorkrunaway1 Send a message via MSN to newyorkrunaway1 Send a message via Yahoo to newyorkrunaway1
Arrow newyorkrunaway1's Quality Ringers

OK! It's been a long while since I have created custom content for SU. Ever since I got my new A900, I have been on a custom content frenzy, making backgrounds left and right, and among my favorite, ringtones!!! I love how the new A900 utilizes its power to play mp3's as ringtones. So, I would like to release my ringtones I have created, and there will be many many many more as my CD collection, iTunes collection, and many other outlets are almost limitless. I do take requests and YES, I honor them if I choose to accept them. I do release many more ringtones that have not been requested, so before you ask for a ringtone, search the forum, I will ignore your request if I have already released it. I have not tested these on any other phone except the A900, so quality may differ depending on your phone and your phone may not even play mp3 ringers, so look through your phone handbook to see if your phone can play them before you download them and then come back and ask why they are not working. These files do take up about 1 meg each, I know I know, there space hogs, but they definitly make up for them in quality and use. So, enjoy them!!! I will be posting my first ones shortly!

EDIT : I primarily use Fun4Mobile to upload all my ringers to my A900, it seems to give me the least problems with the files due to there type and size.

Last edited by newyorkrunaway1; 12-15-2005 at 11:50 PM.
newyorkrunaway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 11:48 PM   #2
newyorkrunaway1
Telephone User

Send a message via AIM to newyorkrunaway1 Send a message via MSN to newyorkrunaway1 Send a message via Yahoo to newyorkrunaway1
Exclamation Update #1

OK! Update #1 :

9 to 5 Remix (Dolly Parton)

Every Single Day (Benassi Bros. Featuring Dhany)

God Is A Girl (Groove Coverage)

Generic Ringer 1 : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/004.zip

Generic Ringer 2 : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/005.zip

Generic Ringer 3 : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/006.zip

Will & Grace (Karen - "Move that desk b***h!") : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/007.zip

Generic Ringer 4 : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/008.zip

Generic Ringer 5 : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/009.zip

Generic Ringer 6 : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/010.zip

My Humps Remix (Black Eyed Peas)

The L Word Theme Song

Will & Grace (Karen - "Whats going on here?") : http://www.rkvz.com/downloads/Sprint/Ringers/013.zip

Your Woman (White Town)

Last edited by laursifer; 12-17-2005 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Removed some links that aren't allowed.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:32 AM   #3
newyorkrunaway1
Telephone User

I just read one of the post in the sharing guidlines, and I need some help from a mod. Can you please delete the links associated with the titles, but leave the titles on there? Thanks! I am correcting this as much as I can on my end, I cant edit my post anymore for some reason.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:50 AM   #4
Merlyn_3D
Cellular Phone User

Phone: Treo 700p
Trades: 8
SU$: 984
Send a message via AIM to Merlyn_3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkrunaway1
I just read one of the post in the sharing guidlines, and I need some help from a mod. Can you please delete the links associated with the titles, but leave the titles on there? Thanks! I am correcting this as much as I can on my end, I cant edit my post anymore for some reason.
Just a tip, mp3's are already compressed, compressing them in a zip file really does nothing more than adding an extra step for you and everyone who wants to download the ringer. If you just post the mp3, it's much easier. Plus, PM me and I'll give you a link to a site you can post these with no worries.
no weapons found
no link to terrorism
150,000 dead Iraqi's
1000's torture at Abu Ghraib
Iraq left in complete chaos { insurgents, crime, rape, kidnapping }
Osama still not caught
Gas price = $3 a gallon
$8 Trillion National Debt
shrinking middle class
jobs being outsourced

Proof that George W. Bush is the Greatest President Ever !
Merlyn_3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #5
renizay
Account Inactive

Phone: Sanyo MM-9000
SU$: 422
Send a message via AIM to renizay
can anyone please explain to me how i can create my OWN backgrounds? ill even make some for everyone on here when i learn =)
renizay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:20 PM   #6
Jake

Phone: Droid RAZR
Trades: 14
SU$: 31,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by renizay
can anyone please explain to me how i can create my OWN backgrounds? ill even make some for everyone on here when i learn =)
Check the FAQ's, Deval wrote a GREAT guide on how to do it!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 09:51 AM   #7
laursifer
JazzNuggets

Phone: BlackBerry Tour
Trades: 4
SU$: 16,041
Send a message via AIM to laursifer
I edited the post, but left the generic ringers and the Will & Grace stuff. I can't listen to them right now because my POS computer here doesn't have any sound, but I'm going to assume they're OK and leave them be until I can listen to them tomorrow on one of my work computers.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:42 AM   #8
newyorkrunaway1
Telephone User

lol, thanks laursifer, I am updating my website so i will be responsible for any rpoblems that I may run into. I will post the new links shortly, and some new ringers.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:20 PM   #9
remydagreat
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: MM5600
SU$: 244
Send a message via AIM to remydagreat Send a message via Yahoo to remydagreat
Wirelessly posted (Sanyo MM-8300: Mozilla/4.0 (MobilePhone MM-8300/US/1.0) NetFront/3.1 MMP/2.0)

So Whats Tha Site Addy
remydagreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 03:47 PM   #10
newyorkrunaway1
Telephone User

Im updating my site now, be patient
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > newyorkrunaway1's Quality Ringers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: