Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

View Poll Results: Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?
Migration went great (have standard plan) 22 17.60%
Migration went great (plan loaded with discounts) 53 42.40%
Migration was horrible, STILL trying to fix things 19 15.20%
ONE call after migration got my plan back to normal 6 4.80%
What's ensemble? 25 20.00%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #271
Exit24
Cordless Phone User

Phone: iPhone 5s
SU$: 6,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor1 View Post
I received the same text message and also an email stating my account would be switched between 2/18-2/21 but it never happened . It doesn't make a difference to me whether they switch me now or when ever. I just care that all my discounts and perks transfer without problems.
I wouldn't worry about it, everyones recent migration seems to being going smooth... as far as I've seen. Sprint keeps learning from its mistakes, and fixes problems for the next migration. I think thats why they waited so long to start converting SERO accounts.
Exit24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #272
Shoshana
Cellular Phone User

Phone: HTC Touch Pro
SU$: 8,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by missguam76 View Post
Things were messed up on my account this morning as well, so I used the e-chat feature. My primary line wasn't the one showing up, but rather the oldest number, so I had to change my username Then my vision wasn't showing up on my primary line but the ones on my aaps were (at still $5, thank goodness). They changed my vision service and I quote "to make it compatible with your new phone. The data access and the price has not changed." They also had to reset my subscriber agreement because I want to turn in my mail in rebate and didn't want a reason for it to be denied. On a good note, they said that all my discounts and credits should still be applied. Whatever was on your last invoice prior to the migration should still be there and if not contact cs and let them know you're not being billed correctly. Now I just have to wait a month to see if I need to contact them again
Well, I went ahead and called in. She fixed some stuff but some stuff looks weird. Text message is in there twice! I'll check back later!
Shoshana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:14 PM   #273
myet01
Telephone User

Phone: LG MM-535
SU$: 655
Disregard

Disregard

Last edited by myet01; 10-24-2017 at 12:17 PM.
myet01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: