Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 10-18-2017, 09:09 AM   #1
Bottleneck99
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Galaxy S5
SU$: 118
After Rooting Unable to Access Folders Under "APN Settings"

I'm new to rooting but used a post from XDA Developers forum to root my Sprint Samsung S5 phone successfully. Now I want to know what I need to do next. Do I need to install a new custom ROM?

Even after rooting my phone I still don't have access to majority of the folders under "APN Settings". Could someone help me guide here as what I need to do to get access to all the folders & files on my phone without the ugly "Access Denied" dialog? Thanks much in advance.
Bottleneck99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > After Rooting Unable to Access Folders Under "APN Settings"

Tags
root, rooted, samsung s5 root

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: