Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-13-2015, 07:09 AM   #1
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
S6 128GB $600 Today Only

Good price for the 128GB S6. Great phone. Battery life isn't great but not that bad. imo Fast charge is nice to have.

http://www.androidauthority.com/get-...-today-633671/

Looking for a new smartphone and want a bargain? Maybe you’ve considered the Samsung Galaxy S6 but put off by its lofty price tag? Or you’ve decided to buy the Galaxy S6 but would like most storage? If any of those apply to you, then you’re in luck as the 128GB version of the Galaxy S6 is down to just $599 today.

samsung galaxy s6 edge unboxing aa (17 of 20) ARE THE GALAXY S6 AND S6 EDGE OVERPRICED? 26414869
B&H has slashed the price of the largest Galaxy S6 storage option down to $599 and given the handset costs upwards of $700 for the entry-level 32GB version, this is definitely a bargain. Samsung revealed it was planning to ‘adjust’ the price of the Galaxy S6 in response to poor sales and while B&H has slashed the price, it doesn’t appear to be market-wide, with the same handset costing $799.99 at Verizon and over $1,000 at Amazon.

If the Galaxy S6 was already in your mind, this deal might prove too good to be true and if you’ve decided you’d quite like the handset at the discounted price, you’ll need to be quick; the B&H deal ends tonight at midnight ET. Not sure if Samsung’s smartphone is the one for you? Check out all our coverage in our Galaxy S6 portal, our full Galaxy S6 Review and the videos below.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:42 AM   #2
Rose4uKY
Digital PCS User

Mood: Yeehaw
Phone: EVO 4G
My Mood: Yeehaw
SU$: 27,219
Hey I haven't been here in a while I'm sure you remember me I've had every HTC phone since the original Evo. And now I want to change I want a bigger screen phone I used to think I would never want the note cuz it was too big and I've loved HTC forever. But now I want the galaxy s 7 edge only because it's got a bigger screen than the regular s7. So now i want the bigger phone. Am I going to like Samsung after having HTC for so long? Just curious thought I would surf the forms for the next couple weeks and ask different people their opinions. My husband and me we're dating around the Evo time had the exact same phone ever since the 3d the 4G LTE the m7 the m8 and then I just wanted to upgrade to the m9 and that was a mistake and we don't like the camera. My friend got an S 6 and it took really good pictures better than our M9. So I'm hoping the 7 will be good camera. When the S 6 came out I couldn't see spending the extra $100 for the edge which my friend in Chicago got and loves. But now the only way to get the bigger screen is to spend the extra hundred and get the edge so I want it for the bigger screen. But anyway what phone do you have now? I hope I like Samsung I know Sprint is doing Samsung for life on a lease but I'm just going to upgrade and buy the phone for the upgrade price and no lease and keep my unlimited plan. I just wondered who all switched from HTC to Samsung and likes it. And Best Buy is giving I think a 64 gig card which I don't need I have one and some Virtual Reality headset which I don't really care to have I would rather have the wireless charging unit they were given away with the s6.

Rose

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 02-26-2016 at 01:46 AM.
Rose4uKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:00 AM   #3
Dashacheal
Telegraph User

Phone: DashachealTO
SU$: 239
S6 128GB 600 Today Only

Went ahead and locked this due to it being a one day only sale which went quite fast thats long passed.
Dashacheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Android (Google) Based Phones > Samsung > S6 128GB $600 Today Only

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: