Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
Voo
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Samsung A920
SU$: 47
Angry Downloading Error Using Focus Tool with Samsung A920

Help, please!

I have a Samsung A920. I uploaded a MIDI file with the Focus uploader tool, and it worked just fine. I received my text messages a little late for my tastes (25 mins) but whatever.

The problem now is that I can't get my phone to actually download the file! I tried manually pointing my in-phone-normal-browser to the .gdc file link provided for me, I tried following the link from the texts that finally arrived....

Every time, I first get the screen asking if I want to continue with a non-trusted file, and after I select "Continue download," I get a quick flash of the screen usually displayed during a file download (with a progress bar and all that) but it almost immediately turns into a blank white page that simply says: "Download Failed" at the top and has the body text "The issue has been reported. Please try again later. 905"

Any ideas? I tried using Opera Mini, but that's just not working at all, not even close like the "normal" phone browser is.
Voo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Voo
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Samsung A920
SU$: 47
I went to http://funformobile.com and used their free uploader and got the file on the first try. Not sure what's up with Rumkin's and SprintUsers' uploaders, but if anyone is having the same problem as I, give http://funformobile.com a try!
Voo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:19 AM   #3
Dashacheal
Telegraph User

Phone: DashachealTO
SU$: 239
Downloading Error Using Focus Tool with Samsung A920

Hi everyone,

Looking for a focus ST head unit that has a reverse cam, any idea where I can find one?

Thanks
Dashacheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Introductions > Site News & Feedback > Focus Tool > Downloading Error Using Focus Tool with Samsung A920

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: