Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 04-01-2017, 08:54 AM   #31
PapitoSabe
Telephone User

SU$: 800
luckily got in on the firefox glitch after they removed the subsidized phone option. I'd be gone as well if I had to pay full price.
PapitoSabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #32
tivoboy
Telegraph User

SU$: 698
So, subsidies are gone now? My 2 yr just termed in February, I was going to renew (although looking for a cheaper plan actually as I don't use much data, calling anything on this line as it is.) and the math with a 350-400$ subsidy ALMOST made staying at 50$ (53$ with taxes here) worthwhile. At this point, I should just cancel and move to mintsim.com and use my note 5 a while longer, or buy a S8 unlocked and prepaid. The mintsim.com price is like 12$ a month for 2GB data and free everything else, roams on T-mobile.

Are there any other plans that are cheaper than the 50$ sprint Sero for low data?
tivoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:01 AM   #33
evechey
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
So, subsidies are gone now? My 2 yr just termed in February, I was going to renew (although looking for a cheaper plan actually as I don't use much data, calling anything on this line as it is.) and the math with a 350-400$ subsidy ALMOST made staying at 50$ (53$ with taxes here) worthwhile. At this point, I should just cancel and move to mintsim.com and use my note 5 a while longer, or buy a S8 unlocked and prepaid. The mintsim.com price is like 12$ a month for 2GB data and free everything else, roams on T-mobile.

Are there any other plans that are cheaper than the 50$ sprint Sero for low data?
Look into Google's Project Fi. If you don't use a ton of data then it will be cheaper than Sero.
evechey is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > No subsidy for SERO?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: