Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-14-2017, 04:48 PM   #1
ihoman202
Two Cans & String User

Phone: iPhone SE
SU$: 166
Exclamation Verizon iPhone 4 to Boost Mobile

So I am paying 50$ per month for Boost Mobile and their 50 $ unlimited plan, and I haven't even used 23GB I am at around 2 GB of data used, and it's a no throttle plan. Despite doing extensive research and calls to boost mobile, I found I was completely in range and no issues should be occuring due to coverage. I am having a lot of issues with my iPhone SE being unable to recieve texts and dropped calls and having issues with Data MMS no matter how many times I did a restore in iTunes, I was lucky I had my *.shsh blobs for this iPhone too because it really help fix the issue temporary,My iPhone SE was jailbroken but is restored in iTunes to the latest version of course with aweful results, talked with 2 of my friends in college who have boost mobile on their iPhone 4 from Verizon and they said that 1x @#$% isn't happening on their iPhone 4 and leaving me to believe my iPhone SE is not as Good as I should be. I have had iPhone for years and never had a problem at one time I was given on SPRINT PREPAID, direct from sprint and not this MNVO thing and yes, no 1X data on iPhone SE, switched to boost and got the 1x all the time. Called Customer Service and they haven't been of help, they have for a temporary time being and then it just !*@#s out on me. My college friends said, you should have kept your iPhone 4 and did what we did to get on boost no 1x junk, never had issues, though they won't tell me what they did. So I am legitly needing to figure this out, Yeah I am aware that it's NOT 4G or LTE but it really doesn't matter to me having issues that my friends that own iPhone 4 don't have is not only suspicious but upsetting, getting calls dropped and have 1X everywhere while they are in the same place as I am and have no issues what so ever. I already have an account and it's already noted I am an Active subscriber only problem is the iPhone is back when I used verizon with no sim card, Called up Verizon and asked if they actually could unlock my iPhone they said YES! I qualified for an ESN and IMEI + SIM Unlock, oddly though my Verizon iPhone 4 doesn't have a sim card. iPhone 4 is jailbroken on iOS 6.1.3 and have *.shsh blobs so I must upgrade to iOS 7.X.X I can do so but I really don't want to, what I heard was that I needed to clone my ESN of my current iPhone or generate an ESN for my iPhone 4 to work on any other carrier. Did a post on reddit and other forums they said it can be done. It's called flashing. And then there is the INTEL Phone tool which has been known to provide great success of ESN cloning both iPhones I bought directly from the carrier one being iPhone SE [US Cellular Prepaid] and my iPhone 4 for 30$ at Verizon Prepaid store in FDL Wisconsin with a 6 months prepaid agreement and BOTH PHONES ARE COMPLETELY PAID OFF and my US Cellular iPhone SE was bought at US Cellular and I went with sprint at first then Boost Mobile on that same iPhone, iPhone SE. Switched to Boost and had the issues start pouring in. So can I get help on where to go with this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by ihoman202; 03-14-2017 at 04:55 PM.
ihoman202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Other Carriers & MVNOs > Prepaid Wireless Services & PTT > Boost Mobile > Verizon iPhone 4 to Boost Mobile

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: