Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
SLME
Satellite Phone User
 
SLME's Avatar
 
Mood: Dead
Join Date: Sep 18, '05
Location: LaLa Land
Posts: 13,850
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
Thanks: 203
Thanked 371 Times in 309 Posts
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Arrow Happy Thanksgiving 2016 and Holiday Season.

Just wanted to do a shout out to SU members and families to have a great hoilday season. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and time with family. Gooble, gooble.

Lastly, enjoy X-mas and New Year 2017. Here is hoping for a better year in 2017.

Sincerely,

SU Oldtimer
__________________
SU is slowly dying, and soon all things must come to an end.
SLME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:16 AM   #2
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love
 
tbakergobuck's Avatar
 
Mood: Amazed
Join Date: Dec 2, '02
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31,236
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
Thanks: 1,058
Thanked 712 Times in 608 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
Happy Thanksgiving back to you and all SU'ers. Thanks again for helping with my dad's DD214. Oh and I'm a really old timer on here.

Take pictures of your feast and post them.
__________________
<Turtle>
tbakergobuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
evowoman88
Watches too much NASCAR..
 
evowoman88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 4, '11
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, USA
Posts: 1,127
Phone: Nexus 6
Thanks: 59
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
SU$: 5,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLME View Post
Just wanted to do a shout out to SU members and families to have a great hoilday season. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and time with family. Gooble, gooble.

Lastly, enjoy X-mas and New Year 2017. Here is hoping for a better year in 2017.

Sincerely,

SU Oldtimer
Will this site be here in 2017?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
evowoman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:46 AM   #4
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love
 
tbakergobuck's Avatar
 
Mood: Amazed
Join Date: Dec 2, '02
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31,236
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
Thanks: 1,058
Thanked 712 Times in 608 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
I doubt SU'ers will ever shut down considering how slow it's been for awhile. That's if Sprint stays in business.
__________________
<Turtle>

Last edited by tbakergobuck; 11-25-2016 at 08:48 AM.
tbakergobuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:53 PM   #5
SLME
Satellite Phone User
 
SLME's Avatar
 
Mood: Dead
Join Date: Sep 18, '05
Location: LaLa Land
Posts: 13,850
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
Thanks: 203
Thanked 371 Times in 309 Posts
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbakergobuck View Post
Happy Thanksgiving back to you and all SU'ers. Thanks again for helping with my dad's DD214. Oh and I'm a really old timer on here.

Take pictures of your feast and post them.
You're welcome. I am glad to help other veterans with issues they have with the government. the VA is a ***** to deal with as a whole esp. going at it alone.

Sorry no pics of the Thanksgiving feast was to hungry to take pics. That poor bird never had a chance with me. Plus, myself and wife ate at IHOP was to lazy to fix dinner at home this year.

Lastly, you aren't that much older of an "old timer" in comparison to some here. I am the younger "old timer" around here.
__________________
SU is slowly dying, and soon all things must come to an end.
SLME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:55 PM   #6
SLME
Satellite Phone User
 
SLME's Avatar
 
Mood: Dead
Join Date: Sep 18, '05
Location: LaLa Land
Posts: 13,850
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
Thanks: 203
Thanked 371 Times in 309 Posts
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by evowoman88 View Post
Will this site be here in 2017?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Your guess is good as mine.
__________________
SU is slowly dying, and soon all things must come to an end.
SLME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:07 PM   #7
SLME
Satellite Phone User
 
SLME's Avatar
 
Mood: Dead
Join Date: Sep 18, '05
Location: LaLa Land
Posts: 13,850
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
Thanks: 203
Thanked 371 Times in 309 Posts
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbakergobuck View Post
I doubt SU'ers will ever shut down considering how slow it's been for awhile. That's if Sprint stays in business.
As long as the DOJ and FCC prevent any future mergers hence keeping the 4 carrier system. Now, that Trump is in power the future looks uncertain in regards to Sprint staying Sprint as we know it to be. My opinion is that if someone wants to buy Sprint the Trump admin will appove it without much fuss.
__________________
SU is slowly dying, and soon all things must come to an end.
SLME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #8
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love
 
tbakergobuck's Avatar
 
Mood: Amazed
Join Date: Dec 2, '02
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31,236
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
Thanks: 1,058
Thanked 712 Times in 608 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLME View Post
As long as the DOJ and FCC prevent any future mergers hence keeping the 4 carrier system. Now, that Trump is in power the future looks uncertain in regards to Sprint staying Sprint as we know it to be. My opinion is that if someone wants to buy Sprint the Trump admin will appove it without much fuss.
Yeah I read a article about that. T-Mobile is doing well now but I guess AT&T could off offer the big bucks again. I'll go prepaid if that was to ever happen.
__________________
<Turtle>
tbakergobuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > Watercooler > Happy Thanksgiving 2016 and Holiday Season.

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Holiday Season to All SUers.......... SLME Watercooler 4 01-05-2016 12:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:52 AM.


- SprintUsers.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sprint PCS -