Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-10-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
jlv
Telegraph User

Phone: LG G4
SU$: 445
EPRP and can no longer order online?

I just got on upgrade on a line 2 months ago, so this was all working recently. I have another line with an available upgrade, so today I went to sprint.com/everythingplus, logged in, selected a device and when I click "Upgrade/Replace" I get this popup:
Quote:
We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order.
(of course, that's exactly how I got to that error message)

If I simply login to sprint.com and goto my account and and under any line select "Upgrade this phone" I get
Quote:
Your account is currently not eligible for purchases online.
Please add an account to your profile to continue.
This is certainly news to me! I'm pretty sure I ordered online back in June.

I'll call them tonight to see what's up. Has this happened to anyone else? (e.g,. is this just my account?)
jlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > EPRP and can no longer order online?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: