Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 07-14-2014, 09:26 AM   #1
memphislawyer
Telegraph User

SU$: 1,096
Should I go with a Prepaid?

I have 750 anytime minutes and unlimited text and data for $72 a month, and only once have I gone over 1 gig. This is all with Sprint. I can choose a Tmobile plan for $50 and get unlimited talk and text and 1 gig of 4LTE data, before they throttle it down . $40 if I want 500mb of 4LTE and most of the time, I could switch the phone and use WIfi.

So would I be better off with Boost or Metro PCS or Virgin? Im in Memphis 95% of the time, or I fly to big market areas or Destin, FL a drive. Im out of town maybe 20 days a year max? I have an upgrade coming 9-1-14 and use a Iphone 4 now so Im all 3g. Been getting some choppy calls and problems loading pages at times. I think a S5 or HTC One- 8 or LG 3 would work much better and I guess I can program the newer phones to search for Wifi? Suggestions or advice appreciated
memphislawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #2
CallDon
Charming and Delightful

Phone: Galaxy Note 2
Trades: 1
SU$: 7,266
Check out Cricket Wireless. They are now owned by ATT and you can get a $35 plan that will suit you fine.
CallDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:44 AM   #3
hanifnoor
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 107
Tmobile

This is all with Sprint. I can choose a Tmobile plan for $50 and get unlimited talk and text and 1 gig of 4LTE data, before they throttle it down . $40 if I want 500mb of 4LTE and most of the time, I could switch the phone and use WIfi.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: