Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-15-2014, 10:32 PM   #16
KTee
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Iphone
Trades: 10
SU$: 9,551
I'm tired of marketing BS… If they know that the 6 will be out this year why keep all the rumors going….. just say so.
KTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #17
zebradude
Crazed Tech critter

Mood: none
Phone: iPhone 5
SU$: 3,130
Send a message via AIM to zebradude Send a message via Skype™ to zebradude
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFury View Post
If the iPhone 6 does not have 4K video and 128GB, there will be absolutely no reason for me to upgrade from my 4s/64GB.
I would upgrade as you get...LTE!
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:54 PM   #18
gwmac
Tricorder user

Phone: Gold iPhone 5s
SU$: 32,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFury View Post
If the iPhone 6 does not have 4K video and 128GB, there will be absolutely no reason for me to upgrade from my 4s/64GB.
Those kinds of super-high DPI are very difficult to detect when you're specifically trying--and impossible in actual use--while they BURN BATTERY and MEMORY and SLOW the GPU. A phone should not have an iMac screen shrunk small. Doing so is pure marketing by other companies, trying desperately to differentiate their near-identical products. I'm glad Apple stopped at 1080p! Let other companies burn your phone's resources over such marketing fluff!

DPI is not the most important quality that makes a screen look good in any case. When people notice a difference between two screens and assume it's the DPI... it's probably not. Looking forward to seeing the other screen improvements Apple has made.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:54 AM   #19
TexasFury
Telegraph User

SU$: 479
I'm talking about the video recording, not the display resolution. So no 4K video this year, I'll save my $250 this year and wait for the 6s.
TexasFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Apple iOS > Apple iPhone 6 Series > The iPhone 6 is What I've Been Waiting For

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: