Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 04-02-2014, 08:17 PM   #1
SLME
Satellite Phone User

Mood: Dead
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Arrow Verizon slashes service plan pricing to match AT&T..

http://news.yahoo.com/verizon-slashe...175258842.html

Quote:
Verizon Wireless on Wednesday made a key strategic change to its service plan pricing that shows the nation’s biggest wireless carrier isn’t quite big enough to ignore the ongoing price war taking place in the U.S. mobile market. AT&T has been actively promoting its new Mobile Share price plans with a series of commercials explaining that with these new plans, a family can have four smartphones with unlimited voice minutes, unlimited messaging and 10GB of shared data for $160 per month. Well guess what — Verizon Wireless just slashed its pricing and matched AT&T’s offer to the penny.

As noted by FierceWireless, Verizon on Tuesday confirmed that it will now cut the cost of its service for some Edge upgrade plan holders. For customers who choose service plans with 10GB of data or more, the cost of service will drop by $25 per month instead of $20. The change will not impact customers with traditional contracts where smartphones are purchased at a discount up front, but rather only customers with smartphones that are not subsidized.

“A Verizon spokesperson explained that Verizon previously charged $20 per month per smartphone line for customers who chose 10 GB buckets or more and who subscribed to its Edge upgrade program,” FierceWireless’ Mike Dano wrote. “Now, Verizon is charging $15 per month per smartphone line. The carrier said it is not changing the pricing–$30 per line–on plans below 8 GB. The carrier also said that pricing remains the same–$40 per month per line–on plans that include a smartphone subsidy.”

The new pricing goes into effect immediately, though the discounts will not automatically be applied to current subscribers.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #2
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Mood: Amazed
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,296
Still no BYOD....

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
SirSmokesAlot
Formerly known as Sprintguy4ever

Phone: LG F6
SU$: 18,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
Still no BYOD....

Sprint and VZW dont do BYOD..ESN has to be in their severs

Sprint - the best at being the worst

If I help in any way please click the THANKS button
SirSmokesAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Mood: Amazed
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,296
Verizon does now - the mobile share promo ATT has Verizon scrambling to stop customers from leaving - thank you tmobile

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #5
The SPCS Guy
Yup...Still With Sprint... ImmaTwiztedOne!

Phone: Galaxy Note 4™
Trades: 1
SU$: 10,113
Send a message via Skype™ to The SPCS Guy
Lightbulb

Ms. Randall??? WHAT is going on with you over there? Lmao! You are back n forth between #1 & #2 like a yo-yo. . Are you gonna stay put now?
Customizations:AppBrain Apps

Last edited by The SPCS Guy; 05-01-2014 at 05:59 PM.
The SPCS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Verizon Discussion > Verizon slashes service plan pricing to match AT&T..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: