Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Euphorian
Account Inactive

Mood: Twisted
Phone: AT&T NOTE3
My Mood: Twisted
SU$: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Euphorian
Motorola Droid Ultra review

The good: The superthin Motorola Droid Ultra has a lovely, large screen and takes pleasing pictures. The phone also has long battery life and offers slick tricks such as advanced voice commands and screen-based notifications.
The bad: The Motorola Droid Ultraís chassis feels slippery, collects prints and smudges easily, and isnít comfortable to hold. The phone has just 16GB of internal storage and no SD card slot.
The bottom line: Unless you want the thinnest smartphone on the block, the more powerful HTC One and Droid Maxx are better buys.

http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/...html?ttag=fbwp

I'm actually impressed with this review!
It's a whole hell of a lot better than the Moto X !

I just wonder if there's any hidden restrictions ?
Euphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Phone Reviews > Motorola Droid Ultra review