Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #16
Jmart
Telegraph User

Phone: TP 2
SU$: 615
Im jumping ship as soon as T-mobile releases the 925. I have been faithful to sprint but they have not returned the favor.
My arrive screen started acting up last week and i just went out of contract and there are no options that fill my need of a windows phone with Sprint. The ATIV is a extreamly nice phone, but it is too little and coming way too late.
Jmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
gd761
Telegraph User

Phone: HTC ONE MAX
SU$: 909
From what I Understand from what's being posted and commented on on the Internet, the Only Phones that Will be coming to Sprint that Might be worthwhile, might be for the 4th quarter of 2013 or the 1st quarter of 2014 with Windows Phone Blue / Windows Phone 9.

I have been waiting with baited breath for a High Quality High End Phone to Finally come to Sprint.

What the Hell is Up with Sprint Bringing Any of the Nokia's to their Windows Phone Lineup as well!?

How Many Times do We Sprint Customers have to Watch Everyone Else get Good High End High Quality Phones come to Everyone but us!?

What do you think about if EVERY Manufacture was to Make a Good High End High Quality Phone and Make them All Available on Sprint?

If that were to Happen, What Manufacture and What Model Phone would You Like to See being made Available on Sprint with Windows Phone OS on it?

List it Here and also with the Specs that You Would Also Want on the Phone that You Would Like from the Manufacture of Your Choice.
gd761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #18
fishhead_soup
Telephone User

Phone: iPhone 6S
SU$: 1,601
Remember Sprint Users Waited A Long Time....

The Nokia 92x has only been out a few months. Have patience, if not there are other providers that carry a Nokia 9xx device. Why piss and moan about what they don't offer, take your dough and spend it where you can get the device you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd761 View Post
From what I Understand from what's being posted and commented on on the Internet, the Only Phones that Will be coming to Sprint that Might be worthwhile, might be for the 4th quarter of 2013 or the 1st quarter of 2014 with Windows Phone Blue / Windows Phone 9.

I have been waiting with baited breath for a High Quality High End Phone to Finally come to Sprint.

What the Hell is Up with Sprint Bringing Any of the Nokia's to their Windows Phone Lineup as well!?

How Many Times do We Sprint Customers have to Watch Everyone Else get Good High End High Quality Phones come to Everyone but us!?

What do you think about if EVERY Manufacture was to Make a Good High End High Quality Phone and Make them All Available on Sprint?

If that were to Happen, What Manufacture and What Model Phone would You Like to See being made Available on Sprint with Windows Phone OS on it?

List it Here and also with the Specs that You Would Also Want on the Phone that You Would Like from the Manufacture of Your Choice.
Everything Data Share 1500; 6 lines; 19% Corp Disc; N&W @ 6p - $0, no longer that big with Unlimited Loyalty Bonus Minutes; Sprint Open World; Finally have LTE in my area, and for what its worth...in an announced "Carrier Agitation" market. However, still struggling thru the optimization process. Oh yeah, and that premium data thing.

Samsung A920 -> Palm Centro -> HTC TP2 -> HTC Arrive -> iPhone 5S -> iPhone 6S
fishhead_soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #19
fishhead_soup
Telephone User

Phone: iPhone 6S
SU$: 1,601
ooops, meant to put ....for the iPhone!
Everything Data Share 1500; 6 lines; 19% Corp Disc; N&W @ 6p - $0, no longer that big with Unlimited Loyalty Bonus Minutes; Sprint Open World; Finally have LTE in my area, and for what its worth...in an announced "Carrier Agitation" market. However, still struggling thru the optimization process. Oh yeah, and that premium data thing.

Samsung A920 -> Palm Centro -> HTC TP2 -> HTC Arrive -> iPhone 5S -> iPhone 6S
fishhead_soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > When Are We Going To Get A High End Windows Phone?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: