Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
sarahjrosey
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 32
Evo sucks!!

At least in my opinion it does. Let me just say that I have had 3 Evo's. The first one i got i loved because previously i have only had a flip phone and so it was my first smartphone. It was great, had many cool features, had a big screen which i loved. But then i started to notice the battery life was not good. It ran out of battery so fast that i had to start carrying my charger around with me. Then it would freeze here and there, drop calls, then it just messed up. It stopped charging, thats when i got a new one with my insurance. The second one messed up a lot also, same thing happened with the charger and it also would run out of battery in a couple hours. The 3 rd one i got worked for a few months then also started to mess up. Finally it would be fully charged and shut off out of nowhere, no warning, just turn black. When i turned it back on it was out of battery. On all 3 the camera was good at first then turn dark, and on one the screen would be black whenever i tried to take pictures. I finally got the iphone and i couldn't be happier. The battery life is so much better, lasts a lot longer, its smaller and i just really like it. I'm happy that Sprint now carries the iphone and that i was due for an upgrade. I don't know if i just got bad Evo's but all 3 gave me issues!
sarahjrosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Phone Reviews > Evo sucks!!