Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
AidaPrado
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 5
New to Sprint

Hello every one! I am new to Sprint. I am in Miami, Fl and got the iPhone 4s. I would like to know any complaints or pluses that you have encountered while having this company. The thing I liked was the affordability and all you get for the price. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
pyroscott
Telegraph User

Mood: Yeehaw
Phone: Galaxy Nexus
My Mood: Yeehaw
SU$: 588
Customer service has always treated me as a valued customer instead of just a money pit which is a big plus.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
gopher_otis
Telephone User

SU$: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by AidaPrado
Hello every one! I am new to Sprint. I am in Miami, Fl and got the iPhone 4s. I would like to know any complaints or pluses that you have encountered while having this company. The thing I liked was the affordability and all you get for the price. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you!
Welcome to Sprint and welcome to the Apple family! I'm in Eustis, FL and have the iPhone 4. Apple Care reps are very friendly and will always do the best that they possibly can to help you. The only complaints I have are that most of the Sprint customer service reps I have talked to aren't very intelligent and the slow data speeds, but you and I should be getting LTE this year!

Last edited by gopher_otis; 04-04-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
AidaPrado
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 5
Thank you for the responses! . I know this will make you laugh but can you explain to me what LTE is?
Old 04-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #5
Beer Abuser
Buck extra the worth always is beer good

Mood: Buzzed
Phone: HTC PC36100
My Mood: Buzzed
SU$: 64,496
In short 4g technology - faster internet / data speeds.

P.s. Good times in north / south beach

_(`._( My Ice Cream Is Better Than Yours )_.)_

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Go Back SprintUsers.com > Introductions > Meet and Greet > New to Sprint

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: