Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 02-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
gwmac
Tricorder user

Phone: Gold iPhone 5s
SU$: 32,382
Sprint Apps for iPhone

This was mentioned in the general forum today, but thought I would make mention here as well. Sprint has two apps in the app store. Both are free. Hopefully Sprint Navigation will make this list one day soon. Waze is okay but I miss the Telenav app.

1) Sprint TV
2) Sprint Zone
Old 02-29-2012, 02:14 AM   #2
PokerFace23
I haz the EVOO service

Phone: Evo
Trades: 1
SU$: 14,936
What's the sprint zone?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
Siwy
Telephone User

SU$: 693
I'm on SERO+P with my 4S - installed the new Sprint TV app and I don't seem to get any programs. I thought SprintTV was included in the SERO plans???
Siwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
TexasFury
Telegraph User

SU$: 396
SprintTV doesn't advance beyond the "Loading..." screen for me. Location services is on.
TexasFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
Tchman
Telegraph User

Phone: Touch
SU$: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFury View Post
SprintTV doesn't advance beyond the "Loading..." screen for me. Location services is on.
Restart your iPhone (just turn off and back on) and reinstall the app. It will install then fine. I had same issue. Reviewers are saying this seems like a bug and that Sprint is aware of it.

Hope that helps,,,
Tchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
NotCody
Two Cans & String User

Phone: SPH-A920
SU$: 37
With respect to the Sprint TV app for iPhone, here is some important text from the app's description in the app store: "To activate your Sprint TV account for the first time on your iPhone, Wi-Fi must be turned OFF (my emphasis) for network detection. Once your account has been confirmed, you may continue to watch your favorite shows via the Wi-Fi or the Sprint network."

So turn Wi-Fi off (Settings, Wi-Fi, OFF) before launching the app for the first time. Then wait. And wait. Eventually it will load and display the channels from which you can choose. Then you can turn Wi-Fi back on again.
NotCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
NotCody
Two Cans & String User

Phone: SPH-A920
SU$: 37
I loaded Sprint Zone on my iPhone but can't log in to my account using the userid and password I created for that purpose. It keeps telling me: "Sorry, before you can sign in to your account, you need to complete your registration. Check your phone - We just sent you a text. Click the link to complete your registration." However, I NEVER get any text message! Has anyone else had this problem?

Apparently this issue has been around for a while. Consider the first comment posted at the following Sprint community URL:
http://community.sprint.com/baw/comm...SMAUTHREASON=0
NotCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
austin4435
Cordless Phone User

SU$: 2,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace23
What's the sprint zone?
Sprint Zone,i can only speak for Android...but i am going to assume..it would be the same for iphone;but,it takes you to a paige...where you can...see featured apps,view your usage etc!
austin4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #9
ronypaul
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 53
I have read something about the Sprint Zone. Sprint Zone offers Sprint customers immediate access to their account online, Sprint News and promotions and in addition.It is really nice application.
ronypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #10
AppleFan73
Telegraph User

Mood: Happy
Phone: (2) iPhone 6
My Mood: Happy
SU$: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronypaul View Post
I have read something about the Sprint Zone. Sprint Zone offers Sprint customers immediate access to their account online, Sprint News and promotions and in addition.It is really nice application.

That is correct!
AppleFan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Apple iOS > Sprint Apps for iPhone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: