Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 02-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #16
Diana Prince
Half Woman, Half Amazing

Mood: Lurking
Phone: iPhone 5
Trades: 7
SU$: 16,246
I agree with the sentiments about the Evo. It still ranks as one of my all time favorite phones.

Have to disagree about this thread being an attempt to flame bait. Now if the OP started this thread in the Android section then I would agree. That said, I want to be able to read ALL (positive and negative) the info about my current phone. I realize that a lot of folks in the iPhone forum used to be former Android folks and helped keep that forum buzzing, but just because things fell off over there a little bit is no reason to have folks wandering over here starting trouble. The fact that this forum is being policed because some dude wants to marry his Samsung isn't fair in my opinion.
gwmac (02-25-2012)
Old 02-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #17
Dan
Forever my Angel

Mood: Relaxed
Phone: HTC ONE
Trades: 1
SU$: 127,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
I agree with the sentiments about the Evo. It still ranks as one of my all time favorite phones.

Have to disagree about this thread being an attempt to flame bait. Now if the OP started this thread in the Android section then I would agree. That said, I want to be able to read ALL (positive and negative) the info about my current phone. I realize that a lot of folks in the iPhone forum used to be former Android folks and helped keep that forum buzzing, but just because things fell off over there a little bit is no reason to have folks wandering over here starting trouble. The fact that this forum is being policed because some dude wants to marry his Samsung isn't fair in my opinion.
While you don't see it (deleted posts and all) their has been trouble with the apple and android threads. This is why my sticky was posed in both areas. Both forums are being policed so to speak.

The tone of the posts has calmed down, so we have done exactly what we were trying. We simply need people to act like adults.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: