Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 10-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #16
SuperG
Telephone User

SU$: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Icarus View Post
I was told on the phone yesterday when I was debating upgrading to SERO Premium w/an EVO that my employer discount (14%) would remain on my acct. I didn't order at that time...now I'm wishing I had in case the next person says no.
Most likely the rep was mis-informed, but I am pretty sure the system auto removes any NVP discounts from ALL SERO Premium plans, and that there is no way to get it to stick.

SuperG
SuperG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #17
theChosen1G
Cellular Phone User

Phone: EMFIVETWENTY
Trades: 2
SU$: 3,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlichterman View Post
You are not supposed to have discounts on SERO/EPRP. Sprint has been running audits and removing them.
Can totally vouch for this. I had my $20/24 month credit removed after a few months. However, I was able to get a bulk credit for the remaining months after calling in.

Remember, what is common knowledge to some is a revelation to others.

SPECIAL THANKS TO J2Kninek for the gift of premium!
theChosen1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #18
etSprint
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 10
Sorry wrong thread.

Last edited by etSprint; 07-04-2011 at 01:27 PM. Reason: wrong thread
etSprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > Can you get corporate and loyalty discounts with EPRP plans?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: