Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

View Poll Results: Who Do You Got?
Dallas in 4 2 8.00%
Dallas in 5 2 8.00%
Dallas in 6 11 44.00%
Dallas in 7 4 16.00%
Miami in 4 1 4.00%
Miami in 5 1 4.00%
Miami in 6 4 16.00%
Miami in 7 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 PM   #166
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
Being a Cavs fan I really liked Lebron and tried to stick up for him when he did stupid stuff like walk off the court without shaking hands etc. I don't blame him for leaving but I really think he gave up in the playoffs last year against Boston and this year in the Finals. Maybe if he didn't do that plus the stupid decision show and say he was going to bring Cleveland a Championship I wouldn't love to see him fail. After seeing him in the Finals this year I'm so glad he's not on the Cavs team anymore. Nothing like dominating the regular season and choking in playoffs.

Michel Jordon backed up his game during the Playoffs and we all know the last few years Lebron hasn't. Back then Jordon, Magic Johnson, Bird would never call there friends and form a "dream team". I've never met or read anyone that didn't love Michel Jordon's game. Really I think the Heat might have a better team then Bulls back then but the star players (Wade/Lebron) choked.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:48 PM   #167
GoldenBlaze
Account Locked

Mood: Relaxed
My Mood: Relaxed
SU$: 23,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbakergobuck
Being a Cavs fan I really liked Lebron and tried to stick up for him when he did stupid stuff like walk off the court without shaking hands etc. I don't blame him for leaving but I really think he gave up in the playoffs last year against Boston and this year in the Finals. Maybe if he didn't do that plus the stupid decision show and say he was going to bring Cleveland a Championship I wouldn't love to see him fail. After seeing him in the Finals this year I'm so glad he's not on the Cavs team anymore. Nothing like dominating the regular season and choking in playoffs.

Michel Jordon backed up his game during the Playoffs and we all know the last few years Lebron hasn't. Back then Jordon, Magic Johnson, Bird would never call there friends and form a "dream team". I've never met or read anyone that didn't love Michel Jordon's game. Really I think the Heat might have a better team then Bulls back then but the star players (Wade/Lebron) choked.
Jordan had mad skills on the court, no doubt. But he was a bad sportsman. Lebron is not IMO a bad sportsman. Now yes he gave up in the last game against Boston. I'm not making excuses for him, but if I found out a teammate was messing around with my mom, its asking a lot for me to play like I normally do without that issue affecting me. Not saying Lebron is all the way right but he is only human being. I think the media and fans are being really harsh and unfair.
GoldenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #168
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Lebron called himself the "King" before he even played a game in the NBA. He said he was going to bring a Championship to Cleveland. Then he leaves and forms a dream team.He said Miami is going to win 8 rings. He shouldn't be saying this crap if he can't back it up. Not to mention Lebron cries a lot on the court.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #169
theog
Cordless Phone User

Mood: Happy
Phone: HTC Arrive
My Mood: Happy
SU$: 5,891
Some hate MJ... Air Jordan... but the fact is, he is -- and will always be -- the best to play the game.

95-96 Bulls - the best nba team ever... 72-10 record.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baske...test-team.html

Michael Jordan's 63 points in 1986 NBA Playoffs may have been greatest game ever played

http://www.nba.com/bulls/history/mic...er-played.html

LJ could play above the level of MJ for the rest of his career (which he can't and won't) and never catch MJ. LJ makes a little bit more money than I do... so he will be financially secure... (think I read he is the 3rd highest paid athlete... or 3rd highest paid something).

LJ is a great athlete... just not a Jordan....
*My posts on this site are not reflective of me, my job, or anything else in the universe. Like every other self-important person on this site, I post from outside the universe. To be clear: Sprint (the company) did not make me post this.
theog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:43 PM   #170
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Lebron's game 5 against the Pistons when he scored 29 of the last 30 points was pretty impressive. So he wasn't always a 4th Qtr bust. lol

Last edited by tbakergobuck; 06-18-2011 at 08:47 PM.
tbakergobuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #171
theog
Cordless Phone User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbakergobuck View Post
Lebron's game 5 against the Pistons when he scored 29 of the last 30 points was pretty impressive. So he wasn't always a 4th Qtr bust. lol

I think that is what is so upsetting... he has potential, but can't seem to release it.

Great player... can't seem to release that potential.

I read this article that says you should not put two spaces after a ".". I see you do that as well. I do it because I'm old and learned to type on an old typewriter. What is your excuse?
*My posts on this site are not reflective of me, my job, or anything else in the universe. Like every other self-important person on this site, I post from outside the universe. To be clear: Sprint (the company) did not make me post this.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #172
theog
Cordless Phone User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbakergobuck View Post

Of course, none of this can go without a mention of one of the greats... that still plays. But after that little three minute incident a while back, he ruined his reputation. lol

If anyone was every close to Jordan, it was this guy:

Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > The Arena > Basketball > 2011 NBA Finals Heat/Dallas

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: