Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Account Deleted

Mood: Breezy
Phone: Evo3D
Trades: 13
My Mood: Breezy
SU$: 19,324
Cheap dodger tickets!

LOS ANGELES--JUNE 30, 2008-- The L.A. Dodgers have slashed ticket prices for games against the Atlanta Braves and Florida Marlins to $3. Wow!

Tickets for games on July 7-13 are:
- Reserve seats ... $3 (Reg. $16)
- Lower Reserve seats ... $6 (Reg. $20)
- Infield Reserve seats ... $9 (Reg. $28)
- Field seats ... $18 (Reg. $50)

To book and for more information, click the link below.
IMPORTANT: You must manually enter "TZOOJULY" in the Promotions and Special Offers field after selecting your game date from the pull-down menu.
http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?429281

---
About Newsflash:
Travelzoo sends a Newsflash email with newsworthy offers to our subscribers just as the deal is released.

To see more deals and sign up for our Top 20(R) list:
http://top20.travelzoo.com/newsflash/

Publisher: Ben Jennings

By using this e-mail service, you agree to the following terms and
conditions:

This e-mail contains editorial information as well as advertisements.
Sales and promotions listed in this e-mail may contain restrictions, are subject to change, and may not be available to residents in some jurisdictions. For complete details, please contact the travel supplier.
Fares often do not include taxes or fees. Sales and promotions listed in this e-mail are offered and provided by the respective travel supplier and/or its agents, not Travelzoo Inc. Unauthorized distribution or commercial use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Travelzoo Inc.
does not independently verify the accuracy of this information and does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Sales and promotions listed in this e-mail may have expired, may have changed, or may not be available anymore at the time you receive the newsletter. The information provided in this e-mail may include inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Travelzoo Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are not liable for any claims of damages, loss or injury to persons or property arising out of this e-mail.

Unless otherwise indicated, companies listing fares on Travelzoo may not include all applicable taxes, charges and government imposed fees. The following overview has been prepared to give you an idea of what additional fees and taxes may apply.

Passenger Facility Charges: Passenger Facility Charges
(PFCs) of up to $18.00 USD may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen.

Federal Excise Tax/Segment Fee: A federal excise tax or segment fee of up to $3.50 USD does apply per flight segment, if this tax is not included already in the advertised fare. A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.

September 11th Security Fee: A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD applies per flight segment. A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.

U.S. or International Departure and Arrival Charges: U.S. or international government imposed taxes and fee of up to $200.00 USD may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen.

Shipping & Handling Fees: Some travel companies or their agents may impose shipping and/or handling fees if you request paper tickets or for certain types of transactions.

Service Fee: Companies listing offers on Travelzoo may charge a service fee.

Itinerary Changes/Cancellations/Refunds: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, may have a change fee of up to $200.00 USD that will vary by market, carrier and specific fare rule.

Travelzoo is a registered trademark of Travelzoo Inc. Other companies, products, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others and are referenced for informational purposes only.

You are currently subscribed to receive Newsflash e-mails at kgoo@ci.santa-barbara.ca.us You can modify your e-mail options or unsubscribe at any time at http://www.travelzoo.com/profiles/. Please read our privacy policy. Please do not attempt to respond to this message. We cannot accept electronic replies to this e-mail.
Written inquiries can be sent to Travelzoo Inc., 590 Madison Avenue, 37th Floor, New York, NY 10022.

Copyright (c) 2008 Travelzoo Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat03 View Post
I am an impatient hooker
Account Deleted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
tomc585
Cellular Phone User

Mood: Breezy
Phone: LG G2
Trades: 2
My Mood: Breezy
SU$: 9,882
Does the price include airfare?
tomc585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:14 AM   #3
ahfrederick
SU 4 Life!

Phone: A9292 x2
Trades: 1
SU$: 37,652
Send a message via AIM to ahfrederick Send a message via MSN to ahfrederick
Aww man. I wish I was there. That's my team!

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ahfrederick
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ahfrederick
If I have helped you in any way, please don't forget to click the button below!
ahfrederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
B REAL
Account Inactive

Phone: 8130
Trades: -1
SU$: 3,321
good post wow i wish it seen this weeks ago
B REAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > The Arena > Baseball > Cheap dodger tickets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: