Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 06-26-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
bcaroo

Phone: Pre
Trades: 1
SU$: 10,178
Viewing detailed Sprint Bill online when total first shows

How to see your current month’s bill when it the total first shows online.

I have noticed a number of members mentioning that they can see the total online but the detail is not yet posted. Sprint will upload the detailed bill a few days later but you can see the detail if you know where to look. Please try this method - it may say you a few days of aggravation over the lack of online details. It works only AFTER the new total is posted - not before.

Once the total shows up online (generally 4 days after the closing date of your cycle but could be longer) – you can access a copy of the bill.

Choose the Billing and Payment tab up top.

On the left side of the screen – choose Billing History and Analysis.

In the center, you will see the option View and Print Bills.

Your bills will be listed in reverse chronological order – most current to oldest. I have bills from June 22 2008 back to June 2006.

Click on the pdf button next to the most current bill. It will load and then you can save it onto your PC. This is the same bill that is mailed out and that will show up online later with all details.

Eventually, a online button will show up. Sprint keeps two bills online but you can access previous bills - up to 24 months online and save them to your computer. I save the file every month.

Last edited by bcaroo; 06-26-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: hmtl editing
bcaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bcaroo For This Useful Post:
chicko (08-05-2010)
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Staff Forum > Archived & Closed Forums > What Phone Should I Get? > Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) > Viewing detailed Sprint Bill online when total first shows