Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS, ONLY A FEW PARAGRAPHS LONG **
Registration to this forum is free!
We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.
Although the administrators and moderators of SprintUsers.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum,
it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author,
and neither the owners of SprintUsers.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Please respect our guidelines when posting messages to the SprintUsers.com forum and your signature. It is very seldom that messages are removed, lets keep this place friendly. Users that disrespect our guidelines will not be welcome to post messages.
The owners of SprintUsers.Com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
1. Rudeness to any of our members will not be tolerated. Difference of opinion is fine and is to be expected, but rude comments being exchanged will not be tolerated and will be promptly deleted.
2. Any post that has racial overtones will be deleted and that user who made the post will be warned and considered for removal.
3. This is a friendly site. We have male and female members of all ages. I expect that your posts recognize this fact. Any post that involves sexually objectionable language or content will be deleted, and the poster will receive a warning. It is the judgment call of the Administrators and Moderators as to what constitutes objectionable, so if you are unsure whether or not your post is appropriate for a friendly audience, do not post it.
4. The editors of this site may edit posts at any time for any reason.
5. Any post that is intentionally made to degrade or disrupt the flow of the thread and/or posts that (in the opinion of the moderating staff) are meant to be or are malicious in content will result in a warning. Trolls will promptly be removed.
6. Personal conflicts and grudges that have occurred among members outside of this site should stay that way. Keep it off the site. This is supposed to be a positive place for thoughts about Sprint PCS.
7. Any user of these boards including moderators will be permanently banned upon receiving three warnings (strikes) as determined from the collective moderation staff. We still maintain the right to ban anyone immediately, no questions asked.
8. Anything posted at SprintUsers.Com is considered Sprint Users’ intellectual property, and may be used by Sprint Users toward publishing derivative works such as tutorials, articles, technical documentation, or books. Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing under separate contract, Sprint Users is under no obligation to provide monetary or other compensation to providers of this content.
9. Free advertising is not permitted on these forums. Our advertisers pay for the right to sell their products and services here. Contact Lee@SprintUsers.Com for more information.
10. Copyrighted material is ineligible for inclusion on our board unless the source is clearly stated and verified, preferably with a corresponding link to the original work.
11. A user cannot use any of our material, including custom styles, articles, our images and the board layout without the Senior Administrator's express permission.
12. If your signature is text-based, then please limit it to 3 lines maximum. This is to keep the board cleaner looking. If your signature doesn't conform to the guidelines, then it will be removed, and we'll leave a note in your signature to say why it's been removed.
13. You may upload your own avatar if you don't want to use one of ours. The maximum dimensions for avatars are 96x96 pixels and the maximum file size is 20 Kb.
14. Any image you post should not include anything that shouldn't be viewed by people under the age of 18. Nor should they include anything that is a reference to illegal activities. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to know what sort of materials I'm referring to. The same goes for your avatar image. Please keep images as small as possible. Resize them in an image editor if needed.
15. Please try and post new threads in the appropriate forum. If we feel that you have posted a new thread in the wrong forum, we will move the thread to where it should be without notice.
16. We DO NOT tolerate spamming. By spamming, we mean the sort where someone starts 20 identical threads and hijacks other threads with silly comments. We don't mind a little everyday banter, but spamming the board is an entirely different matter. If we catch you spamming, we will place an outright ban on you. You have been warned. Don't even think about registering again with a different email address if this happens to you, we can see your IP address.
17. Multiple forum user accounts by the same person are forbidden. Should you ever wish to change your username, please contact one of the Administrators.
18. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the venue shall be in Van Zandt County, Texas.
Finally, the Sprint Users Team reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement without any prior notice. Please check the user agreement often to update yourself of any changes that have been made. Please contact us if you have any questions.
By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene,
vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.