SprintUsers.com

SprintUsers.com (http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sprint Discussion (http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sprint Rep/Tech here to help!! Ask Away!! (http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189755)

bigchico68 06-18-2009 07:13 PM

Sprint Rep/Tech here to help!! Ask Away!!

Before anyone says it, yes I know there are a couple threads out there like this, but Dan just closed one for the same reason I think most should get closed. The OP of them never actually follows through and answers more than 6 posts.

I have worked sales and I am now the tech at my store, so I have experience in both areas. Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer or find the answer for you.

NASCAR14FAN 06-18-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigchico68 (Post 2148737)
Before anyone says it, yes I know there are a couple threads out there like this, but Dan just closed one for the same reason I think most should get closed. The OP of them never actually follows through and answers more than 6 posts.

I have worked sales and I am now the tech at my store, so I have experience in both areas. Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer or find the answer for you.

Ok, how about these:

1-Tour launch date

2-Actual price... I had heard $549.99

MAK916 06-18-2009 07:48 PM

Have you tried SPB Mobile Shell on your Touch Pro? Also are there any cabs or apps that would void my warrenty on my phone? I am new to windows phones. So I am still learning and trying things out. Thanks

Breakpoint 06-18-2009 07:53 PM

If I buy a Touch Pro for $299 which has a $100 rebate, will I quilify for the rebate with my SERO plan of $30? The rebate stated that people must have a plan of $39.99 but I would think that people who had SERO would quilfy for this maybe?

bigchico68 06-18-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NASCAR14FAN (Post 2148744)
Ok, how about these:

1-Tour launch date

2-Actual price... I had heard $549.99

Don't know about launch date, it is not set in stone yet. The price is going to be $199.99 after MIR according to a sprint document.

bigchico68 06-18-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mak967 (Post 2148756)
Have you tried SPB Mobile Shell on your Touch Pro? Also are there any cabs or apps that would void my warrenty on my phone? I am new to windows phones. So I am still learning and trying things out. Thanks

Yes I have and it is a very nice program however I prefer to use TF3D, so I use the Diamond config tool to load my themes. You can get themes in cabs also, but I don't really care for cab file with themes they sometimes don't get removed all the way. The only thing that would void your warranty would be if you flash your rom. But as long as you put it back to the original rom before taking it to a service center, then if needed it can be replaced no problem. However they will not replace your phone or work on any software issues it has if you have a custom rom on it.

redman2563 06-18-2009 10:33 PM

hello mr bigchico.
Thank you for taking the time to answer all theses questions. I have a few of my own.
1. Touch pro 2? estimate release and price range.
2. Is it possible by tweaking the system to have like a blackberry curve on a messaging plan instead of the data plan?
3.I have a 24%off discount via my company is there anyway i can be on the referral program and still have my corporate discount. Thank you thank you!!!!!:tu:

sprintk55 06-18-2009 10:40 PM

Family Plan Question

My family will be switching plans within sprint later this summer to the everything messaging family plan. is it possible to add a data plan (mobile web) to just one of the 4 phones that will be on the messaging unlimited plan? If so, approx. how much would it be a month? I was having a hard time trying to find the answer on the Sprint website. Thanks in advance.

Liquid-X 06-18-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintk55 (Post 2148870)
My family will be switching plans within sprint later this summer to the everything messaging family plan. is it possible to add a data plan (mobile web) to just one of the 4 phones that will be on the messaging unlimited plan? If so, approx. how much would it be a month? I was having a hard time trying to find the answer on the Sprint website. Thanks in advance.

You can add a data plan to one line on the everything messaging plan, but any more then that and your required to switch to the everything data share plan.

redman2563 06-18-2009 11:13 PM

if you have the data plan addon with unlimited messaging could you have a smart phone on that line?

Silent Majority 06-19-2009 12:13 AM

Phone with broken charging port but I have TEP, will you replace the phone?

jw7177 06-19-2009 01:26 AM

what is the email address for me to email a sprint rep about an soc code?

wprater 06-19-2009 01:43 AM

Any chance of getting free call forwarding and is it possible with Sprint Integrated Office?

MsMasterOLove 06-19-2009 01:52 AM

Okay I have a question, I am out of contract on one line and the other until ever...... I have been with sprint for 10 years and have sero now. I am wondering why they have changed my contract date for an upgrade so many times now I am not able to get an upgrade til next year like the first line. I am wanting to get a blackberry because of all the problems that I have been having with smart phone that I have now. I will have to replace it for the 4th time and want to get away from wm until I can feel better about it.... What can I do or say that might make it better.... I don't want to get a discount on the phone or anything like that I just want to be able to use a phone that works for me for calls and data

NASCAR14FAN 06-19-2009 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigchico68 (Post 2148842)
Don't know about launch date, it is not set in stone yet. The price is going to be $199.99 after MIR according to a sprint document.

i'm trying to confirm retail...