PDA

View Full Version : Sprint store closed before 9pm tonight

tbakergobuck
11-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I stopped by a Sprint store around 7pm tonight and I was surprised that the lights were off. :mad: There was a sign on the door but I forget what it said. I didn't feel like driving to another Sprint store. I wonder if it was all the Sprint stores in Columbus, Ohio? I was surpriesd Sprint couldn't get a few people to keep the store open.

RUSS
11-02-2005, 09:55 PM
The sprint stores here in kansas are open till 9:30PM

hotnspicychic03
11-02-2005, 11:01 PM
wow...the ones in my area close at 7.

DougJoJon
11-02-2005, 11:13 PM
This is the time of the year for holiday kickoff meetings. I'm sure that is all it was. Sorry you drove all that way. they will be open regular hours tommorrow. I'm sure of that.

tbakergobuck
11-02-2005, 11:18 PM
The Sprint stores in Ohio close at 9pm. I was at a Sprint store Monday night and a customer started yelling at a employee becasue he felt that he was getting pushed out the door.:lol:

rjmoose
11-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Almost all in my area close at 8 at the latest. I am in SoCal

Dan
11-03-2005, 01:35 AM
The Sprint stores in Ohio close at 9pm. I was at a Sprint store Monday night and a customer started yelling at a employee becasue he felt that he was getting pushed out the door.:lol:

Well, some customers dont listen anymore when announcements are made saying "the store is closing in 15 mins............"

People are used to making other wait on them anymore and at 3 mins after Closing you better be paying or out the door.

Gibsohnn
11-03-2005, 08:17 AM
I don't understand the need to be in a wireless store at and/or after 9pm, find a hobby or get a life, sheesh.

shannon
11-03-2005, 08:18 AM
We had a district sales rally last night at 6.. the store in Polaris mall stayed open because of their lease agreements, but the rest of us closed at 5. Trust me, it's a once a year at most event. :)

radioshack8066
11-03-2005, 12:27 PM
The sprint store in my shopping center closes at 700pm everyday, so around that time they start sending customers to my store.

SLME
11-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Stores in Denver close between 7pm in some locations to 8pm in others and that is the holiday hours. One store in particular on Sunday opens from 12pm to 5pm. I was told that the hours are based on sale volumes? True or false?

SLME
11-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I don't understand the need to be in a wireless store at and/or after 9pm, find a hobby or get a life, sheesh.
Ummm. For some people at S.U. living in a Sprint Store is a hobby esp when new phones arrive, and a life for some that is if you are an employee of the store. lol.

radioshack8066
11-03-2005, 12:49 PM
In my shopping center, most of the stores close at the same time, so I figure maybe they have to close at that time. ?

Carterism
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
In my shopping center, most of the stores close at the same time, so I figure maybe they have to close at that time. ?

That's true. Sometimes it does matter on what time the stores around it close because the Sprint Store in my town closes around 7pm.

Dale
11-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Our stores close at 7pm. Actually, the salespeople's brains never really open, so when they talk with you, it seems like their minds are always closed.

hookedonitunes
11-03-2005, 04:32 PM
The sprint store in my town closes at 8 monday-friday, at 5 on saturday, and 4 on sunday. The one in the town next to me is only open till 7 monday through saturday, and is closed on sunday. go figure.

SprintUsers.com was created in January 2002 as a resource for users of Sprint PCS products and services to learn about and share information. We have cll phone reviews, Cellular Accessories, Downloads, PDA reviews, Ringtones, all of the latest Sprint PCS news and information, an area where you can find help in creating a ring tone or custom image for you phone, and so much more. The most popular section is the message board where visitors can read and write messages, ask questions, and get advice about their cellular phone from other users.