PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 2048 ...... Network Busy?

Hola
02-18-2005, 12:45 AM
I been getting that all night. It's like way late now, and the network is still busy.

I don't know if the data portion is down, or that many people are on vision?

Any insights?

Thanks

ikandi
02-18-2005, 12:53 AM
I been getting that all night. It's like way late now, and the network is still busy.

I don't know if the data portion is down, or that many people are on vision?

Any insights?

Thanksmy vision is working fine

DF@Work
02-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Sometimes it helps to have more info than just the code... as in where on 'earth' are you? Some times the network does get busy when there are multiple users on vision or someone is abusing their TOS / Vision access etc... but overall, I have had no problems for the most part... Occasionally I get the error like say once a month or if I'm working off a repeater versus straight tower connections.

Dan Souza
02-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (MobilePhone SCP-5400/US/1.0) NetFront/3.0 MMP/2.0)

Sometimes it helps while your phone is displaying the error, take the battery off for about a minute. Put it back on and power up. This causes the phone to refresh and it usually works after that.

SprintUsers.com was created in January 2002 as a resource for users of Sprint PCS products and services to learn about and share information. We have cll phone reviews, Cellular Accessories, Downloads, PDA reviews, Ringtones, all of the latest Sprint PCS news and information, an area where you can find help in creating a ring tone or custom image for you phone, and so much more. The most popular section is the message board where visitors can read and write messages, ask questions, and get advice about their cellular phone from other users.