PDA

View Full Version : Check voicemail from my home phone?

SV650
11-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Hi...well I lost my phone, and I really need to check my voicemail. I have always just pressed the "1" key and checked my mail that way through my phone. But now I need to know if there is a way to check it through my home phone. I searched on the forum but didnt find a way to check the mail. Sorry, I'm new...be kind:)

Thanks guys.

MsRandall
11-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Call your sprint number, hit the * key when you hear your voice enter your password and listen to your messages.

jbjtkbw00
11-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Hi...well I lost my phone, and I really need to check my voicemail. I have always just pressed the "1" key and checked my mail that way through my phone. But now I need to know if there is a way to check it through my home phone. I searched on the forum but didnt find a way to check the mail. Sorry, I'm new...be kind:)

Thanks guys.

I'll be kind. Call your PCS number. When your message starts, hit * and then type in your voicemail passcode. If you don't know it, then you'll have to contact PCS Customer Care for assistance in resetting.

There, that was painless. Now, I hope you don't get flamed for not going through your manual to learn how to do this. :confused:

Jer1
11-24-2004, 01:14 PM
I'll be kind. Call your PCS number. When your message starts, hit * and then type in your voicemail passcode. If you don't know it, then you'll have to contact PCS Customer Care for assistance in resetting.

There, that was painless. Now, I hope you don't get flamed for not going through your manual to learn how to do this. :confused:

Dial your area code and the first 3 digits of your phone number followed by the word MAIL

eg if my number is 111-222-1234 i'd dial 111-222-6245 and this wil dump you right into your spcs voice mail system

Jer1

whitehawk8c
11-24-2004, 01:40 PM
dial your 3 digit pre fix then dial 9784

DF@Work
11-24-2004, 03:24 PM
i'd dial 111-222-6245 and this wil dump you right into your spcs voice mail system
Jer1

Does NOT work in all areas. Esp with ported #s.

Macintosh
11-24-2004, 03:37 PM
is there a way to check your voicemail messages but save them as "new" messages?

SV650
11-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Thanks guys, you rock!

SprintUsers.com was created in January 2002 as a resource for users of Sprint PCS products and services to learn about and share information. We have cll phone reviews, Cellular Accessories, Downloads, PDA reviews, Ringtones, all of the latest Sprint PCS news and information, an area where you can find help in creating a ring tone or custom image for you phone, and so much more. The most popular section is the message board where visitors can read and write messages, ask questions, and get advice about their cellular phone from other users.