PDA

View Full Version : How can i view text number on bill

crtt
02-07-2009, 12:37 PM
how can i look at my statement online and have a list of numbers i text or that text me?

some18mybrain
02-07-2009, 12:45 PM
unless you have a Nextel phone, I think care is the only ones that can see numbers that texted. Online, your account only shows how many texts you've used for the month.

MidwestDrummer
02-07-2009, 12:47 PM
unless you have a Nextel phone, I think care is the only ones that can see numbers that texted. Online, your account only shows how many texts you've used for the month.

Which is dumb. Yet another thing that Sprint is behind the times with. Not only does Verizon give you full access to text detail online, they make unbilled call and text detail available online. :mad:

Dan
02-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Which is dumb. Yet another thing that Sprint is behind the times with. Not only does Verizon give you full access to text detail online, they make unbilled call and text detail available online. :mad:

Sprint had the text details available and people obviously complained that another person could get on their account and read their text messages. Sprint has unbilled call activity available now, a few hours after the call is actually made.

So, sprint had the text log and dumped it because it seems too many were afraid their boss of wife/GF could see who else they were talking to.

:wavey:

Scrumptious
02-07-2009, 04:34 PM
yeah I remembered that people really freaked out about it. I didn't care thought it was funny to look back and see my brother cuss me out. Ex hubby didn't care for it because well you know he was current hubby at the time... LOL

MidwestDrummer
02-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Sprint had the text details available and people obviously complained that another person could get on their account and read their text messages. Sprint has unbilled call activity available now, a few hours after the call is actually made.

So, sprint had the text log and dumped it because it seems too many were afraid their boss of wife/GF could see who else they were talking to.

:wavey:

By text detail I meant just the number, similar to what call detail refers to.

Dan
02-07-2009, 06:24 PM
By text detail I meant just the number, similar to what call detail refers to.

Understood. Apparently they choose to not make it available online for whatever reason. Probably the same reason the text messages themselves were removed.

Personally I think what can be viewed online should be up to the account holder within sprints ability to offer it. When you use a phone on another persons expense, they have the right to know who your talking with and sending text messages to.

Eyecon82
02-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Even better question...how can you figure how many texts you have used per month? Once the billing cycle is over, the online usage counter resets and I cannot find a way to figure it out again

some18mybrain
02-09-2009, 11:34 PM
If you look at your billing history and analysis, you can view your previous months statements, and it will tell you how many texts you used each month.

KJ78
02-10-2009, 10:14 AM
If you look at your billing history and analysis, you can view your previous months statements, and it will tell you how many texts you used each month.

It doesn't anymore. I was looking for the night/anytime minute breakdown and also total sms usage per month on my account. The detail is provided and itemized in my bills dated through 3/6/08. After that Sprint just gives anytime minutes used, sms and night minutes are not listed. I am going to call them later and ask for the info and why it is no longer provided on bills.

Levi4u
02-10-2009, 10:37 AM
It is listed on my paper bill under Subscriber activity detail: Additional Messaging Detail And it also available online on the PDF on the Billing History & Analysis page.

SprintUsers.com was created in January 2002 as a resource for users of Sprint PCS products and services to learn about and share information. We have cll phone reviews, Cellular Accessories, Downloads, PDA reviews, Ringtones, all of the latest Sprint PCS news and information, an area where you can find help in creating a ring tone or custom image for you phone, and so much more. The most popular section is the message board where visitors can read and write messages, ask questions, and get advice about their cellular phone from other users.