PDA

View Full Version : how to get back on sprint if i owe dem money

king man
06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
hello i owe sprint 600 dollars and now i want sprint back i was wondering how can i get back on sprint with out paying dat money what i gotta do to get around dat any body help me out

Dale
06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Well, the question is - would Sprint want you back?

INTERNET2000
06-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Either pay the money or they don't take you back? Out of curiousity, if you didn't pay the first time, why would Sprint assume you will pay the second?

I think there are only two options...You can pay the money you owe or get on an accout with somebody (spouse) who doesn't owe them money.

bjn
06-10-2008, 01:13 PM
hello i owe sprint 600 dollars and now i want sprint back i was wondering how can i get back on sprint with out paying dat money what i gotta do to get around dat any body help me out

What makes you think anyone here wants to help you cheat Sprint out of money you owe them? It certainly doesn't help the rest of Sprint's customers.

Shoshana
06-10-2008, 01:19 PM
You can get a prepaid Virgin phone - it uses Sprint's network. Other than that, there isn't a way legally for you to be primary on an account without paying Sprint what you owe them.

MsBeautiful85
06-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Best of luck to just a T Moblie Flex Pay Account!! Best of luck!

sploshyjay
06-10-2008, 02:02 PM
If you still owe them expect to pay it eventually, whether you join them again or not. You'll be hearing from a collections agency soon enough.

jessep28
06-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Just think for a moment: Would you forgive a debt to a delinquent customer and then turn around and trust that same person to maintain a current account?

sploshyjay
06-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Just think for a moment: Would you forgive a debt to a delinquent customer and then turn around and trust that same person to maintain a current account?

Its pretty obvious that the op does think that, hence the thread

silver98gst
06-10-2008, 04:19 PM

You will have to pay the amount that you owe first then you'll have to pay a deposit for a new line. Not paying the past due owed will be bad for your credit score and you'll sooner or later get nagging debt collector calls and/ or letters in the mail requesting for the money you owe.

ZiZu
06-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Well, if you look back at the OP's past posts, he's been trying to cheat Sprint out of money for nearly a year now. Based on the spelling ability of the OP, too, I doubt there's any help we could give anyway that would register.

sploshyjay
06-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Well, if you look back at the OP's past posts, he's been trying to cheat Sprint out of money for nearly a year now. Based on the spelling ability of the OP, too, I doubt there's any help we could give anyway that would register.

Ha ha I did exactly that. He's owed sprint this money since August of last year. I can't believe he still thinks he can get out of it, surely he has collectors knocking down his door by now

sonjohn1
06-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Amen to dat !

Hank3rd
06-11-2008, 11:29 AM
I had an account with Sprint when they were a new company ( I thing in the early 90's) and had a disagreement over the roaming charges and dropped calls. I ended up owing and disputing $150. I never paid it since they were not flexible at all.

I ended up needing another account in 2001 and had my girlfriend ( wife now) open the account. I now have three lines and a data card paying $160/month and have never missed a payment in 7 years.

Even though Sprint has since wrote off the debt, I would have to sqaure away with them to have an account under my name.

Joy
06-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Ha ha I did exactly that. He's owed sprint this money since August of last year. I can't believe he still thinks he can get out of it, surely he has collectors knocking down his door by now

im sorry did i misread where he said how LONG he has owed sprint?? hmmmm i dont think so...just believe he stated he owes them a hefty amt, didnt mention for how long..

sploshyjay
06-11-2008, 11:48 AM
im sorry did i misread where he said how LONG he has owed sprint?? hmmmm i dont think so...just believe he stated he owes them a hefty amt, didnt mention for how long..

Perhaps before accusing me of misstating something you should read the entire thread, he didn't say it here but previous posts
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141131

Joy
06-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Perhaps before accusing me of misstating something you should read the entire thread, he didn't say it here but previous posts
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141131

NOPE CAN ONLY GO OFF WHATS IN FRONT OF ME....HENCE THE CURRENT THREAD :D

anskY
06-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Just pay your bills...you owe sprint the money

Pay DemZ Da BillZ...so you can understand

Joy
06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Just pay your bills...you owe sprint the money

Pay DemZ Da BillZ...so you can understand

roflmao!!! good one. im sure he understood that quite well hahaha

bushdiverq
06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
hey king man,

Can I barrow 250 billz? I need to get some things.

aechopshop98
06-12-2008, 05:13 PM
i have worked some collections and used to see this all the time. the funny part is when you call and ask for the payment they will tell you it wasnt their fault! right....its never anyones fault, PAY YOUR BILL....:frustrate

acunn1
06-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Only way is to pay your bill.

smitty79
06-16-2008, 04:57 PM
It's folks like these that try to get out of paying their dues (and sometimes succeed) that make it tougher for the honest Joes. :irked:

pt3000
06-16-2008, 05:30 PM
It's folks like these that try to get out of paying their dues (and sometimes succeed) that make it tougher for the honest Joes. :irked:

you got that right, is this guy serious? theres gotta be something in the rules about fraud or shadey going's on...

in any event, good luck OP

king man
06-17-2008, 04:48 PM
every single sprint user on here can suckl my **** real talk am out *****es andi will def get back sprit ill be back **** blowers

Mandie
06-17-2008, 04:49 PM
wow! angry little bugger arn't you.

MsBeautiful85
06-17-2008, 04:58 PM
LMAO!! Wow!

pdx77
06-17-2008, 05:05 PM
every single sprint user on here can suckl my **** real talk am out *****es andi will def get back sprit ill be back **** blowers

too much coffee today?

Quill
06-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Well, I think that question has been answered ... being rude is bad, king man. As for the rest. Good luck.

With that, thread closed.

SprintUsers.com was created in January 2002 as a resource for users of Sprint PCS products and services to learn about and share information. We have cll phone reviews, Cellular Accessories, Downloads, PDA reviews, Ringtones, all of the latest Sprint PCS news and information, an area where you can find help in creating a ring tone or custom image for you phone, and so much more. The most popular section is the message board where visitors can read and write messages, ask questions, and get advice about their cellular phone from other users.