PDA

View Full Version : Address for return kit?

mikkni
12-19-2007, 12:45 PM
I got a return kit for my mogul but the address label has no address as to where to send it via UPS, it only has an account # and a phone number. Called the number and its a Sprint store in Minnesota! UPS says they cannot ship it without an address, does anyone have it, the sprint customer care reps have no clue.

Chuck_IV
12-19-2007, 02:09 PM
There should be a big STICKER label, underneath the top shipping info label(there are about 3 or 4 pages to the included label). That label should be stuck to the bag they send you and should contain the shipping address.

knytphal
12-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Huh, that's strange. The return kit that I had (granted I had to pick it up from a Sprint store) came with a shipping label already filled out. Anyhow, the address that I needed to deliver to was:
Sprint PCS C/O WWL
2210 Outerloop Bldg 2 Door 141
Louisville, KY 40219

good thing I still have my copy of the label!

Spruce da Bruce
12-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Huh, that's strange. The return kit that I had (granted I had to pick it up from a Sprint store) came with a shipping label already filled out. Anyhow, the address that I needed to deliver to was:
Sprint PCS C/O WWL
2210 Outerloop Bldg 2 Door 141
Louisville, KY 40219

good thing I still have my copy of the label!

Mine says:

Returns Dept
Sprint PCS Inbound Returns (ASDS)
2210 Outerloop Rd Bldg 2 Door 141
Louisville, KY 40219

mikkni
12-20-2007, 10:40 AM
You guys are all right, i emailed e-care yesterday after i posted this and they are giving the same address that you are posting...seems like you all have the same address.

SprintUsers.com was created in January 2002 as a resource for users of Sprint PCS products and services to learn about and share information. We have cll phone reviews, Cellular Accessories, Downloads, PDA reviews, Ringtones, all of the latest Sprint PCS news and information, an area where you can find help in creating a ring tone or custom image for you phone, and so much more. The most popular section is the message board where visitors can read and write messages, ask questions, and get advice about their cellular phone from other users.